This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fat tire
kid..you will have a place on the front of my boat. See you tomorrow night.

sinker.highstick..I have never seen a white jon boat. Black will pull heat..But its a gray interior and can't be much worse then the original green. Anyway...its always fucking hot here.

oil..thanks. Having a shop and some talented guys around you makes it all possible. TXfly has got me beat for sure. He's talented with noth chewing gum and bailing wire. I have only mastered the chewing gum.
By epol
That right there is the freaking Airwolf of boats.
By Plow
Great work! You nailed that front deck. Really like the black and “logo”. You can always add SeaDek to cool it down later.

How you going to mount the push pole for running?
By jerome
kick ass boat man, looks good... :cool
By fat tire
epol..I was thinking more like night rider. In honor of the kits rebirth. for you...
do you think she would look good in my boat?

FlyPhisher..thanks...

plow. If you loook closely on some of the pics you can see my push pole mounts. They are on the right side of the boat..if your riding in it. The floor..front deck..middle seat and casting platform is all covered in sea deck. I don't think it will be that bad. I don't notice shit when I'm fishing anyway.

By epol
That's a rhetorical question, surely.

I cannot publicly endorse anything that the Hoff was involved in, he poo poo'd the bed. Jan-Michael Vincent is much cooler!

Whatever you call it, that's one slick looking floater
:cool
By indyrower
Whatever your business card says on it right now, add "CFG" Certified Fuckin Genius.

Nice hole in the water.
By BigCliff
epol wrote:That right there is the freaking Airwolf of boats.
Damn skippy.

I too equate black with hot, but its mighty fuckin sharp lookin
By Ricky Bobby
That turned out Awesome! I can hardly wait for you to take me out fishing on it. Ill even pay for gas and beer!
:cool
By Fah Q
That is the most ghetto poling skiff I have ever seen. Dude, it's a tin can. Poling upwind must sound like setting off quarter sticks of dynamite.

All it needs now is some homo-bandito pictures taken on it.
By epol
Fah Q wrote:That is the most ghetto poling skiff I have ever seen. Dude, it's a tin can. Poling upwind must sound like setting off quarter sticks of dynamite.

All it needs now is some homo-bandito pictures taken on it.
Well then sultan of cool, lets see some pics of your boat.

You guys are gonna be even more pissed when you cr[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine