This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Nemeth
Thanks for the tips Fat, fuck the nay sayers, those of us with a budget have to make due with what we got.
Awesome job, I just got back from a weekend trip and this thread was my first visit just to check out that B.A. Boat.

Who's the new jojo cranker who's rippin on your boat but won't fess up pictures of his, "apparently", kick ass boat?
By flyfisheraa573
Nemeth...I think you will agree with me here about the naysayer....Who cares?

Fat's boat is sweet and he doesn't need the approval of a doubter....
By fat tire
Nemeth..ff573...thanks. I believe the naysayer is a long time poster turned lurker. Hiding in the trees. Like my momma always told me...sometimes you just gotta say. Fuck'em!
By Junior©
Killer boat, Fat Tire - that's going to be a blast. We just finished our own boat project - can't wait to get it wet.

Ron, thanks for the tips - sure you recognize the layout!

jr.
By Bruiser
That boat name is totally chingon, Junior. Cool boat too. bruce h
By coco lab
Well let me give you an enima, you cork smoker Fat! Little better, be-ach!
By fat tire
Junior...nice ride. Let me know when you need some help pushing it through some mud.

Heero...your beating a dead horse. Its gray in the inside bottom. Its always hot in NC in the summer. Don't feel shit when I see tails.

Coco...you are trying so hard...and failing even harder. Strike fucking 3! Keep trying.
By Redchaser
Junior wrote:Killer boat, Fat Tire - that's going to be a blast. We just finished our own boat project - can't wait to get it wet.

Ron, thanks for the tips - sure you recognize the layout!

jr.

junior,

Good job, she looks great. Did tops and towers do that platform? It looks like one of theirs.

Ron
By Fah Q
I said it was ghetto because I know, I have one. And it's loud as shit. I hate it but it's all I got.

Since you asked:
ghetto1.jpg
ghetto1.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 583 times
And Little Fat Kid, as far as yours floating shallower, I doubt it. I'd venture to say that my POS will not only run much shallower but it will get up on plane much shallower too.
ghetto2.jpg
ghetto2.jpg (38.6 KiB) Viewed 581 times
ghetto3.jpg
ghetto3.jpg (27.45 KiB) Viewed 580 times
By Redchaser
Fag Q

Don't be hating on your ghetto boat. Do a little work on it like fat and you'll have a mean fishing machine.

Backcountry camping is better. Can still be bus[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine