This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Natural Fly
According to the 2000 Alumacraft catalogue I have, the 15T Waterfowler weighs 330 lbs. According to the 2000 Yamaha catalogue, the 2-stroke 30 hp weighs 132 lbs. That's 462 total. And I'm not guessing.

I have no interest in competing with you over something as gay as a jon boat. However, I don't see how that black boat (which is going to scorch you come summer - I know, the tan on my boat gets sizzling hot) can weigh less. There is much more metal on it; extra decking, extra ribbing, middle bench, side console, pole tower....not to mention the weight of the extra layers of paint.

What make boat is it? What model, length, etc.? What is the thickness/gauge of aluminum are the sides/bottom made of? Do some homework, find the original specs/weight from the builder, and I think you will find it (the hull alone) weighs more than 275.[/quote]

Who give s a flying fuck! It's a jon boat for christ sake.
By fat tire
Fah Q wrote:
fat tire wrote:Red..If I were to guess..the boat and motor weighs 425 pounds. Boat alone 275.Plus motor 25hp 4 stroke should be around 150 lbs. Pollong platform at most 25-30lbs. And I added about 20lbs with my deck extension. So right now....475 lbs....675 with Natural Fly's fat ass on the front of it. I used closed cell foam to fill up my ribs and covered it with another type of rubbery foam shit that is used as work area flooring. Weighs nothing and is very comfortable.
According to the 2000 Alumacraft catalogue I have, the 15T Waterfowler weighs 330 lbs. According to the 2000 Yamaha catalogue, the 2-stroke 30 hp weighs 132 lbs. That's 462 total. And I'm not guessing.

I have no interest in competing with you over something as gay as a jon boat. However, I don't see how that black boat (which is going to scorch you come summer - I know, the tan on my boat gets sizzling hot) can weigh less. There is much more metal on it; extra decking, extra ribbing, middle bench, side console, pole tower....not to mention the weight of the extra layers of paint.

What make boat is it? What model, length, etc.? What is the thickness/gauge of aluminum are the sides/bottom made of? Do some homework, find the original specs/weight from the builder, and I think you will find it (the hull alone) weighs more than 275.
Amen Natty..Heres another fucktard trying to man up..We know plenty just like him.

Here you go fuck stain...

16' Big Jon MV
(Available In Green Or Gray) or Black!

Width Gauge .72
Side 21"
Ht. 48"
Transom 15"
Ht. Seats Max 3
HP Flat/ Mod V Per. Mod V
Boat Wt. Weight 275lbs
Hull Only:
275lbs shit fuck.

Yamaha 4 stroke:
114 lbs fuck stain.

Total: 389 lbs oops..I was wrong. Lighter then I thought. Glad to see you know how to google search. If you would have searched a little closer...fucktard...you would have caught the fact that your boat is a all welded boat. Your all welded boat is most likely the reason for the extra weight.
The only thing you have been correct on is the fact that this is gay. You brought it up tard. Another thing..an aluminum black surface..cannot burn you when it is covered in sea dek. You are spectacle of the testicle. Now go back to class.

Fuck you very much.

fat.
By GSP_Phe
Sweet boat Fat! Jon boats rock! Looks just like my Alumacraft. I pulled the plywood floor the previous owner had put it in and replaced it with aluminum. Repainted the inside and outside of the boat it with Parker's Duck boat (marsh green but it looks like baby poop, in a good way though) and then redid all the carpeting. Carpeting helps a lot with the heat.

I have a another sheet of aluminum left and would like to extend my deck. Do you have any close ups of the frame? Where did you get the tubing? Thanks.
By coco lab
Fat sucks trying to impress ya, I got some pics of your mom on my side of the fence if it helps as a peace offereing...Image
By fat tire
Learn how to post a pic and get back to me. See that preview button on the bottom? Push it first next time..prior to posting your drool.

Just trying to impress you. No really.

You guys are gonna be even more pissed when you cr[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine