This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bruiser
Am I the only one that thinks all that trappist ale is yucky? Have you ever tried Sam Adams triple bock or whatever that syrup crap is called?

Give me any old IPA brewed in CO, OR, or WA and I'm happy.
By RFA
Fuck that.

EYE OF THE HAWK.

Mendocino Brewing Company.....best ever. I am drinking it as I write this. This is coming from a Fort Collins brew snob too, a place where about 3 of the top 10 beers in the country are brewed (Fat Tire, Easy Street, 2 Below)....and I'm picking a brew from out of State.

I have to admit, dogfish head 90 minute IPA is the shit too though.
Hawk.jpg
Hawk.jpg (62.38 KiB) Viewed 3466 times

Plus, what an ass kickin' name....you'll never see some Metrosexual drinkin' fuckin' EYE OF THE HAWK.

best name for any alcoholic drink since Night Train.
Attachments:
Hawk.jpg
Hawk.jpg (2.8 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
By RFA
My Discharge. I have to admit. I've held a grudge against you since you insinuated that my dogs weren't anything but the spoiled, alpha kings of the far Northern Colorado Mountains, but I must agree with you on this. I NEVER buy all good beer. No one who drinks in quantity ever would, unless they wanted to go broke and have a hangover that felt like a vise was being tightened on their temples. You have to start with the good stuff and finish with the volume beer(3 good to 7 quantity is my formula). Bud is good, but a little on the pricey side for the volume that I consume. PBR is a little sweeter, but almost as good, and about $5 cheaper for a 30 pack than Bud is for a case, plus you get the 6 extra beers.
By Sewer Trout
Fah Q wrote:you fags should drink a real beer - Bud Heavy
Bud heavy? That's piss. If anything Coors heavy (or PBR) if you wanna get toasted, good IPA if you want to, well, get real toasted. Although I second the hangover problem. Cheap beer goes with summer and camping any season, good beer is for sitting around the house tying flies.
By BigCliff
RFA- I'll give ya that, Dogfish's 90 has to be in my top 5. I guess the other 3 spots will go to Arrogant Bastard, Mothership Wit, and a tbd TRUE spring bock.

I'll have to try that Mendocino stuff. Generally if I'm drinking Cali beer, its from Stone or Sierra Nevada.
By RFA
BigCliff wrote:RFA- I'll give ya that, Dogfish's 90 has to be in my top 5. I guess the other 3 spots will go to Arrogant Bastard, Mothership Wit, and a tbd TRUE spring bock.

I'll have to try that Mendocino stuff. Generally if I'm drinking Cali beer, its from Stone or Sierra Nevada.
I've tried that Mothership stuff, and to tell you the truth, I thought it tasted like a beer that, like Paris fashion, people would say that they thought was brilliant, but, in reality, was mediocre and strange. To each his own on that I guess.

Arrogant Bastard is really good, but for the money...EYE OF THE HAWK. Me spelling it in all cap's is out of RESPECT. It will easily blow one of your top 5 out of its spot, I'd put money on it. An 8% beer that you can down more than 2 of....what more do you need?
By Mr. Don
RedFeatherAngler wrote:My Discharge. I have to admit. I've held a grudge against you since you insinuated that my dogs weren't anything but the spoiled, alpha kings of the far Northern Colorado Mountains, but I must agree with you on this. I NEVER buy all good beer. No one who drinks in quantity ever would, unless they wanted to go broke and have a hangover that felt like a vise was being tightened on their temples. You have to start with the good stuff and finish with the volume beer(3 good to 7 quantity is my formula). Bud is good, but a little on the pricey side for the volume that I consume. PBR is a little sweeter, but almost as good, and about $5 cheaper for a 30 pack than Bud is for a case, plus you get the 6 extra beers.
Are you the guy who put the bunny ears on the dog?
By RFA
No, I'm the guy who put the picture of the dog with the bunny ears on it. My wife put the ears on him, and he deserved it....spoiled fucking brat. He is, as I type this, sleeping in my spot on the bed, his head on my pillow.
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine