This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fallen513
what happened to this place
By McH
Thank you for that. :cool
By Hogleg
Well the fellas covered all the bases for the most part. I don't have much to add except that it was a damn good time and I can't wait to get back down there and do it again whenever I can. No way I'm trying to follow the written word of AJ and the lens work of EJ in a TR but they're damn good folks to have around on a fishing trip as you might imagine.

My only regret was eating that salad with the E. Coli dressing.

Oh, and blowing all those shots on Roosters.

Next time...
By Mad_Mike
This was a damn fine Recounting if I ever saw one.... well done fellas... and just for the record I do own one of those smart phones, but I must have had the ringer on silent, seeing as I never got my invite..
By Bruiser
Awesome. It's a great place and Hogleg is an excellent host. :cool
By TX.
Average Joe wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Ephemeral fished harder than any of us. If we weren't seeing fish, he'd start blind-casting and walking the beach.

He also caught more fish than the rest of us combined.

...and obviously took more pictures.
By Truchero
Wow.

Double wow.

What a trip...

:cool :cool :cool
By Nevs
I was there for my Honeymoon last year. This looks very enjoyable.
Though I didn't do any rooster fishing, I spent too much time drunk by the pool and playing volleyball on the beach. I did convince my wife to take a fishing trip though, 6 beers before 9 am, a whale breaching 50 yards from our panga and our guide standing on the bow with 1 foot up like captain morgan pissing into the wind we did catch a few fish.
Damn.. I want to go back.
By yard4sale
Somebody please remember to bump this in, oh, say, February. Yeah, that would be nice.

Great stuff gents, thanks for the ride.

Disgruntled thin mint it is.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine