This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 9014
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Maine
That didn't suck! Those crabs are mighty fine.
- Posts: 777
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 am
- Location: Smashville
thats good chit right there.
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.
- Posts: 2341
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm
That was some great stuff. Them crabs look mighty tasty.
- Posts: 3175
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Everybody knows this is nowhere...
- Posts: 1288
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm
- Location: northeastern ct
really strong. that beach with thermos picture is where i'd a wanna be.
holding it down on the other side of the border
enjoy your catch (it died)
- Posts: 2105
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm
- Location: Your mum's bed
Bringing it! Well played man!
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum
- Posts: 676
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:23 pm
You don't sweat much for a fat chick - pibber
The Wandering Blues
- Posts: 1366
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am
- Location: Living in a Tin Can
Chasing Lahontan's AJ style is enough cause for celebration. But that chowder.... Jeezuz.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 pm
- Location: Semi seclusion in Northern Quebec
those dick clams look tasty.
"Then let us know how that goes, you smug motherfucker"
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
RaZ wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:17 am
those dicks look tasty.
slow ball, right over the plate....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:05 pm
- Location: (916)
Right on fellers...
Hogleg wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:31 pm
Is that fish in your scrambled eggs?
Freshly plucked dungeness crab leg meat, a little bit of gooey egg, 2 gallons of butter...
Beakfarts of champions.