This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Spooled
Looks like the debates are getting a little heated. Is there a secret relationship going on.

By Spudnik
Just cause I'm in that kind of mood...

All you assholes have no reason not to vote in this upcoming election. It is the first election in something like 52 years in which neither an incumbent nor former VP is running. This election might actually bring about change, so get off of your lazy ass and VOTE you fucks. I am not a political kinda guy and I normally don't give a fuck, but 50% voter turnout is fucked and I bet fly fishermen aren't exactly the most steadfast voting contingency.

PS. Vote Democrat if you:

1.) Hate Money
2.) Hate Freedom
3.) Hate National Security
By BigCliff
I' ll bet that Drakians are more likely than average to vote, and also a bit too bright to fall into the BS at the end of your post.
By BigTimber
If there ever was an election in which the democrats should easily win, it is this one. Except they choose to run a goof ticket. If the republicans had anyone worth a shit they'll win handily, but I haven't seen that yet either, so I'm still up in the air. I am disappointed that John Edwards didn't get the media time the other two got and now the better candidate, in my opinion, has dropped out. I am usually on the side of the right, but I would've voted for Edwards against any republican.
By Spudnik
Most of my asshole friends don't vote, so whatever... fuck me for spreading the word.

People always get pissed about political shit. Groundbreaking insight, you say. Most people don't even know what they are voting for, anyways. Whatevs, yo. I don't care who you guys vote for, so long as y'all vote.
By Spudnik
Thats an interesting question...

What are you guys gonna vote based upon in this election? Senate track record? Gut instinct? Taxes? Iraq? Environment?

Personally, Obama has the most liberal track record of anybody and that should scare the hell out of most outdoors types, at least in my stupid opinion. Hillary isn't even an option for me. The Republicans are certainly whackos, and religious ones at that, but i like me a good crazy every once in a while. Ron Paul is my boy... but we know he ain't even in the race. Libertarians 4 Life! ... in theory at least. I'm of the mindset that if I paid minimal taxes, I would be able to donate money to charities and the such that can spend it way more effectively then our gubmint.

I am open to discussion... or not?

By Redchaser
Spooled wrote:Looks like the debates are getting a little heated. Is there a secret relationship going on.

This election should be the Democrats to lose, but they have a real talent for stepping on their own dicks and fucking up a sure thing. Given the choices (or lack there of) that we have this year, if the fish are biting fuck voting.
By Sewer Trout
BigTimber wrote:If there ever was an election in which the democrats should easily win, it is this one. Except they choose to run a goof ticket.
Exactly, it's like they said "lets make '08 the year political correctness and social advancement." I don't see an electable candidate on the democratic ticket. There's Obama and a woman, neither of whom could probably get elected based on color and sex (I think Hillary is, or at least was at one point, a womyn). Not that I am a racist ir sexist in the least, but that's just the way it is right now. I mean after GW the democrat nominee should be shoe in!

That said, I don't vote. Not because I don't believe in it or don't care, I just don't want to be responsible for putting any of these assholes in charge.
By Spooled
You fuckers ruined my obama looking at hillary's ass joke. Thanks a lot you fucks.
By Spudnik
Alright, I understand why you guys don't vote, and I used those excuses in '04. But I mean FUCK, this election could dictate the American political climate for like the next 30 years. When some liberal dick wants to outlaw guns entirely and take 95% of your pay check in 16 years, don't say I didn't see it coming. It really is a lesser of two evils kinda situamanation.

Spooled... oh please! You should've added some quotations and told us about the sweet nothings that Obama was whispering in Hillary's goat-ear... :cool
By BigCliff
Spudnik wrote:Alright, I understand why you guys don't vote, and I used those excuses in '04. But I mean FUCK, this election could dictate the American political climate for like the next 30 years. When some liberal dick wants to outlaw guns entirely and take 95% of your pay check in 16 years, don't say I didn't see it coming. It really is a lesser of two evils kinda situamanation.

Spooled... oh please! You should've added some quotations and told us about the sweet nothings that Obama was whispering in Hillary's goat-ear... :cool
wow, just wow.

sure, everybody knows that assault rifles are needed to hunt deer and clinton was running a communist country.

I can understand the logical appeal of libertarianism (WAY more than theocratic republicanism anyway), but if you're at all concerned about the country's natural resources being preserved I'm not sure ron paul=ideal.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine