This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By Plow
#117443
nllaeder wrote:
Plow wrote:I really don’t keep up with politics but I got some ideas that will save the nation.

Put “none of the above” on every presidential ballot. Keep having elections till someone gets 50%. Candidates can only run once during the cycle.

Limit the number of laws we can have. If you want a new law you got to get rid of an old law.

Anyone running for office should be waterboarded on live TV till they confess their real reason for running.

As long as the keep giving out stickers I’ll keep voting.
Have you heard about the Electoral College? Well, until you've read up about it, and why the fucking 50% of the populace is much, much, much more of a bad idea, shut the fuck up.

Save the nation? Great ideas, dude. You should run for office.
Thanks, I knew my ideas would find a home!
User avatar
By Plow
#117446
Ajax wrote: I had to turn him off when I realized that I'd voted for the fool not once, but twice.

Bush got me 4 times (your welcome). I think he was a good Gov by Texas standards. I still think, and I may be delusional, that he has done a better job than either of the two bozos that he ran against could. I keep tell myself that every night, more and more every night.
By Salty
#117481
Spudnik wrote:
PS. Vote Democrat if you:

1.) Hate Money
2.) Hate Freedom
3.) Hate National Security
You're fuckin shittin me, right?

Hate Money? How about the flat growth rate of real wages in the past 8 years, while every multinational getting government subsidies (welfare) has been posting record fucking profits? And what have you gotten out of the tout sweet fucking tax breaks giving to corporations to offshore operations? How about the weakening of labor unions, which lifted how many factory workers into the middle class in the Post War era?

Hate Freedom? How about the 4th Amendment, which requires the govt obtain a warrant before tapping your phone or reading your email, or even opening your snail mail? How about the right to due process and the rule of law, not the rule of I am a King and what I says goes? You have a vague dim memory of a revolution we fought to throw off the shackles of a monarchy and set up a government of checks and balances, where every man is held accountable under the law?

Hate National Security? Who the fuck is in charge who has let Osama Bin Laden run around the Hindu Kush for the past seven years? Dead or Alive? How about Dead or Alive until I get distracted by something shiny called the PNAC (Google it) and an absolute shit heel, who did conspire to kill over 3,000 of our fellow citizens, is allowed to roam free inside of our erstwhile friend, Pakistan, while a Republican Presidency and Legislature decided to fight the wrong war, at the wrong time for the wrong reason?

Get a grip on reality, dumbass
User avatar
By nlights
#117482
Ya'll are all wrong

He is looking at her cankles.... Those things are schweet
User avatar
By indyrower
#117483
Spooled wrote:You fuckers ruined my obama looking at hillary's ass joke. Thanks a lot you fucks.
Yeah. Now you've hurt his feelings. It was funny, but everybody got frothed up. There is no one to vote for on either side, anyway.
User avatar
By Ugly Troll
#117486
Fuzzy Math again: Security = Freedom ?????????? While, to a degree, the two are not mutually exclusive in any society, they are most certainly not 100% mutually inclusive.
User avatar
By burgerthumb
#117489
Spudnik wrote: I am too stupid for the Drake.
So, you have one thing right in this thread.
Plow wrote:Bush got me 4 times (your welcome).
And you, sir, are a fucking moron.

All I have time for right now is insults. However, salty and the wookie have illustrated a lot of my beliefs pretty clearly.

The remarkable thing is that the Bush years have so dumbed-down the discourse and the american public in general that a statement like "hate freedom? vote democrat" sounds totally in keeping with the standard level of debate in this country. I can't tell you how disappointed I am.
User avatar
By pocket water
#117491
[img]bush%20santa.jpg[/img]


Ask why Bush's entire fuckin staff quit years ago!!! Don't vote for another fuckstick.

Pick a new fuckstick and Shunned like the rest of the world will think we're hopeless. :stupid
Attachments:
bushsanta.jpg
bushsanta.jpg (44.17 KiB) Viewed 696 times
By bighawkfan
#117500
Maybe enough numbnuts will believe that any option is better than a republican and get what they deserve. Back to the spirit of the thread with this:

Bill Clinton recently started jogging near his home in Chappaqua.

But on each run he happened to jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner, day after day. With some apprehension he would brace himself as he approached her for what was most certainly to follow.

"Fifty dollars!" she would cry out from the curb.

"No, Five dollars!" fired back Clinton ....

This ritual between Bill and the hooker continued for days.

He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty dollars!"

And he'd yell back, "Five dollars!"

One day however, Hillary decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog!

As the jogging couple neared the problematic street corner, Bill realized the "pro" would bark her $50 offer and Hillary would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings. He realized he should have a darn good explanation for the junior Senator.

As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Bill became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the hooker!

Bill tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past. Then, from the sidewalk, the hooker yelled...See what you get for five bucks!?"

__________
Vote Hillary if you believe the only reason socialism has never worked was due to having the wrong people in charge.
User avatar
By Plow
#117504
burgerthumb wrote: The remarkable thing is that the Bush years have so dumbed-down the discourse and the american public in general that a statement like "hate freedom? vote democrat" sounds totally in keeping with the standard level of debate in this country.
Your argument is right in line with the “if you hate x, y or z vote Democrat” statement. Its another simple one-liner that begs the reader not to think and just accept. Bush is not the only problem and if you think so you’ve been dumbed-down with the rest of ‘em.

It takes a whole lot more than a President to dumb down a nation…it pretty much takes the whole flipping village.

As for voting for Bush 4 times… didn’t see anything better at the time. No apologies.
User avatar
By Yard Sale
#117507
This shit is like Christmas music in July..... :coffee

Registered libertarian here. Call me when this happens:
President-Willie-Nelson--17994[1].jpg
President-Willie-Nelson--17994[1].jpg (27.77 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 15
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine