Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
woolly bugger
Posts: 4769
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:01 am
Location: camel city, nc
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by woolly bugger » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Don't delete your photofukit account... there are several BBS systems that have been able to write scripts that run to snag the photofukit photos and download them to be hosted on the BB and change the links so that they show up in the posted messages...

so there may still be some hope on restoring the suk to fullsuk status...
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8808
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by austrotard » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Image
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8808
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by austrotard » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

works for me.

but most things do, hey.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8808
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by austrotard » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 pm

still working.

I must be a criminal mastermind.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
SLSS
Posts: 6903
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Home
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by SLSS » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 am

yard4sale wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 pm
fly-chucker wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:21 pm
1498.jpg

wow, it works! :cool
Is that a bankie cannon behind you there?
I think it's a potato gun
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa


"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

User avatar
ironman
Posts: 927
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: red sox, yankees

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by ironman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 am

woolly bugger wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:40 pm
Don't delete your photofukit account... there are several BBS systems that have been able to write scripts that run to snag the photofukit photos and download them to be hosted on the BB and change the links so that they show up in the posted messages...

so there may still be some hope on restoring the suk to fullsuk status...
OK, so I'm putting together the TR from the cross country trek. Need to merge photo's from a hard drive to something that is acceptable here. I know how photosuckit works, and I see the only way to get 3rd party hosting from them is to spend $400 annually. Fuckers.

I can't resize all the pics and host off my computer. So what would be the easiest way for a non-techie? Or maybe I should just to the full blown report on fecesook.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

User avatar
Lurgee
Posts: 2449
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: Location, Location!!

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by Lurgee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:22 pm

IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0393.JPG (78.59 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Ok. Got it.
"Fried Chicken for President!" Trucha del Mar

"Sweet Jesus... untold hundreds of linear miles of pristine trout water within pissing distance, and you cocksuckers went fishing for carp?
What's next? A Wang Chung show? Ajax

User avatar
Greenback
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by Greenback » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:56 pm

C loved that pic, Lurg.

Great shot!

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5784
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by Redchaser » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 am

ironman wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 am
woolly bugger wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:40 pm
Don't delete your photofukit account... there are several BBS systems that have been able to write scripts that run to snag the photofukit photos and download them to be hosted on the BB and change the links so that they show up in the posted messages...

so there may still be some hope on restoring the suk to fullsuk status...
OK, so I'm putting together the TR from the cross country trek. Need to merge photo's from a hard drive to something that is acceptable here. I know how photosuckit works, and I see the only way to get 3rd party hosting from them is to spend $400 annually. Fuckers.

I can't resize all the pics and host off my computer. So what would be the easiest way for a non-techie? Or maybe I should just to the full blown report on fecesook.
Ironman, if you resize them and upload them to the drake as in the SBS, you won't be "hosting" them off of your computer. They will actually be stored on the Drake server.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1744
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by yard4sale » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Well, tried to post a pic in FCTP but I can't. I'v always done it as in the SBS in the first post but now I get an error that the file size is too big. I went back and made the image 99x73 just to test, same error. WTF! I'd post screen shots but....

I really am starting to think Tom and crew is treating this place like Dumpsterfire is working Obamacare. Just let shit fall apart until its dead....
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5784
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by Redchaser » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:39 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:40 pm
Well, tried to post a pic in FCTP but I can't. I'v always done it as in the SBS in the first post but now I get an error that the file size is too big. I went back and made the image 99x73 just to test, same error. WTF! I'd post screen shots but....

I really am starting to think Tom and crew is treating this place like Dumpsterfire is working Obamacare. Just let shit fall apart until its dead....
Testing
IMG_3107.JPG
IMG_3107.JPG (69.89 KiB) Viewed 160 times
Apparently it's just you Matt
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1744
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Posting Pictures without Photosuckit

Post by yard4sale » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Well, that seem typical for my week...

Seriously, I took a screen grab and can post that:
Capture 1.JPG
Capture 1.JPG (9.98 KiB) Viewed 154 times
16KB and I get a "its too big" error. Yeah, yeah, thats what she said...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EML, fishpimp, GuloGulo, Heero[CntRmbrPwd], Palometa, PastorBen, Ruddy Duck, speybait, woolly bugger and 141 guests