Haiku written by reprobates

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2004
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by cantfishforshit. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 am

He is from N.C.
Suck a bag of dicks he can
Autumn air colored leaves grouse
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1744
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by yard4sale » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 am
He is from N.C.
Suck a bag of dicks he can
Autumn air colored leaves grouse
Learn to count catshit
Raffa and catshit love dix
Art is subjective
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
pbrstreetgang
Posts: 2957
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Location: Skonk Works

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by pbrstreetgang » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 pm

the 17 syllable format is flexible - with "good" Haiku (subjective) going beyond that construct. Here, however, I am not sure we can apply that considering the set up and delivery.
D+, only because it started with the basics, then rapidly disintegrated like trump reading from a teleprompter.

Pray for winter clouds
on a sleepy river pool
shadows in shadows


y4s - I am glad you omitted the comma. The wordplay reminds me of Tony Harrison, albeit from a great distance
veins full of disappearing ink

User avatar
yard4sale
Posts: 1744
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by yard4sale » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am

Commas are teh ghey
Exclamation marks are worse
Tard has periods
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8808
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by austrotard » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:12 am

no, they're full stops.
I once smoked a lot of pots.
this is fucking gay.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
cantfishforshit.
Posts: 2004
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:18 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 pm
cantfishforshit. wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:58 am
He is from N.C.
Suck a bag of dicks he can
Autumn air colored leaves grouse
Learn to count catshit
Raffa and catshit love dix
Art is subjective
I nevur cood cownt
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

User avatar
TX.
Posts: 6200
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Clackalacky or some shit
Contact:

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by TX. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Really Shawn?
We don't even know what you're saying in person
Image
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 8808
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by austrotard » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:45 am

you are sleeping
you do not want to believe
you are sleeping
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

User avatar
fishskibum
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:01 am

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by fishskibum » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:46 am

Redchaser wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:13 pm
Username: Jamespio

Joined:11 Oct 2006 06:01 am
Last active:08 Mar 2016 08:13 pm
Total posts:124 | Search user’s posts
(0.02% of all posts / 0.04 posts per day) Most active forum:General Discussion
(124 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)Most active topic:FFM selling out to Beaver and Co....
(18 Posts / 14.52% of user’s posts)

I have no idea if it's his birthday, but the dipshit is running for congress. http://www.votepiotrowski.com

And he snuck in here on March 8th and edited out most of his old post. I guess he's scared an opponent might Google him and find post of him calling people pussies and being a general douche, a good bit of which is still captured in quotes.
So this dipshit did the same thing only deleted way more of others good stuff over at the blue screened ski e-land trying to pretend he wasn't a turdly waste of bandwith
then comes back after getting his ass kicked by an even sadder elephant polimouthbreather named raul
so i calls him on it

you deleted a bunch of good posts
in order to not appear as the asshole you are
only to fail
own it or scram

i know my broku is strong and scored when i get my words back in poli butthurt blabber 4 fold
I decided that trying to do some good for the people of my state was more important than a ridiculous off-topic internet forum. Especially after the denizens of that forum showed up and started poking around my campaign's social media presence. So, yeah, I'll own the fact that I had to try to do something to save the places you fish, hunt and ski (you're welcome). And that to do that, as well as to try to improve medical care for our veterans, and begin addressing the failures of our economy that are falling disproportionately on young people, rural communities and minorities, I had to try to clean up my image because the only hope for the things you claim to believe in was to run a nearly perfect campaign, without the help of the self-righteous, stoner, assholes who are too self-absorbed to bother with doing hard jobs like trying to change their state or country. I don't apologize for any of it, because it was the right thing to do, and I'd do it again because almost anything is more important than the fucking Padded Room.
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 5784
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by Redchaser » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:55 pm

fishskibum wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:46 am
Redchaser wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:13 pm
Username: Jamespio

Joined:11 Oct 2006 06:01 am
Last active:08 Mar 2016 08:13 pm
Total posts:124 | Search user’s posts
(0.02% of all posts / 0.04 posts per day) Most active forum:General Discussion
(124 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)Most active topic:FFM selling out to Beaver and Co....
(18 Posts / 14.52% of user’s posts)

I have no idea if it's his birthday, but the dipshit is running for congress. http://www.votepiotrowski.com

And he snuck in here on March 8th and edited out most of his old post. I guess he's scared an opponent might Google him and find post of him calling people pussies and being a general douche, a good bit of which is still captured in quotes.
So this dipshit did the same thing only deleted way more of others good stuff over at the blue screened ski e-land trying to pretend he wasn't a turdly waste of bandwith
then comes back after getting his ass kicked by an even sadder elephant polimouthbreather named raul
so i calls him on it

you deleted a bunch of good posts
in order to not appear as the asshole you are
only to fail
own it or scram

i know my broku is strong and scored when i get my words back in poli butthurt blabber 4 fold
I decided that trying to do some good for the people of my state was more important than a ridiculous off-topic internet forum. Especially after the denizens of that forum showed up and started poking around my campaign's social media presence. So, yeah, I'll own the fact that I had to try to do something to save the places you fish, hunt and ski (you're welcome). And that to do that, as well as to try to improve medical care for our veterans, and begin addressing the failures of our economy that are falling disproportionately on young people, rural communities and minorities, I had to try to clean up my image because the only hope for the things you claim to believe in was to run a nearly perfect campaign, without the help of the self-righteous, stoner, assholes who are too self-absorbed to bother with doing hard jobs like trying to change their state or country. I don't apologize for any of it, because it was the right thing to do, and I'd do it again because almost anything is more important than the fucking Padded Room.
Pio has a knack for being a pompous self righteous douche. There was a time when he showed me a kindness and I was much appreciative, however when he showed up on the Drake he came in calling everyone pussies and generally acting like a dick so I called him out on it, his reply was to chastise me for it, reminding me that he had once done a good deed for me, I thanked him again for the good deed but told him it doesn't give him a pass to act like a dick...in so many words..
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
K_P
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by K_P » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Piotrowski has only four syllables. Therefore, as the founder of this thread and a 5/7/5 purist, I forbid his name to sully this thread again.

Had lunch with the guy once. He was congenial, in person. Online, he's a different critter.

Consistently. Different.

User avatar
CarelessEthiopian
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am
Location: land of milk and honey

Re: Haiku written by reprobates

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 pm

K_P wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 pm
Piotrowski has only four syllables. Therefore, as the founder of this thread and a 5/7/5 purist, I forbid his name to sully this thread again.
Just put the James in front of it. Or cunt.

On the blue screen forum, he recently posted a picture of a fish in the grass and defended it by saying it's better than a stiffarm photo.
boy in long pants

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], EML, fishpimp, GuloGulo, Heero[CntRmbrPwd], Palometa, PastorBen, Ruddy Duck, speybait, woolly bugger and 146 guests