This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Last edited by Ephemeral
on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Won't you tell me, brave captain why are the wicked, so strong, how can the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves his porch light on." Tom Waits
- Posts: 2637
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am
- Location: land of milk and honey
boy in long pants
- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm
I'm with C.E.
Outstanding, as always.
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:21 am
- Location: near some sand
The worst thing I saw was the hominy and that stuff I know is might fine.
Nice man! Really, really nice. This makes me hate where I live.
"A part-time pirate just can't get much respect around here." JMcM
- Posts: 948
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:49 pm
- Location: way west of Michigan
so Eph-in good.
"Enjoy every sandwich." -- W. Zevon
- Posts: 9555
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
- Location: the austrocity exhibition
there is power in a reunion.
trump is god, josh.
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canadia
Yeah, that right there is the good stuff.
"Walters brook trout. Roots steelhead. Thalwegs tarpon. Loblaws cutthroats.
The list continues to grow..."
- Posts: 2301
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Wow eph. You been busy. Nicely done.
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:35 pm
- Location: East of the Mississippi
Looks just like the rust belt... But not quite exactly like the rust belt.
wait...what? fuck - Fatman
- Posts: 3297
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
- Location: Aintry
I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...
- Posts: 3484
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Land of Manana
Every time I did see Willi he was letting one go. Great photos EJ - even better hanging out with you and Willi.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)
we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.
- Posts: 5182
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
been a couple years since I've been to that cunt'ry.
I need to get back....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bigguy, croaker, Dave M, ekohles, fatman, fishskibum, flashback, fly-chucker, flysmallie, Honyuk96, justaddwater, Lando, McH, RockinDaddyNotFromTN, Saltan, steelhound, Surly and 196 guests