Driving to Colorado

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Randall Dee

Re: Driving to Colorado

Post by Randall Dee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Dust off that old Kelty pack with the big aluminum frame (al-you-min-eee-um for the retrads), and meet me in Idaho. I got intel on a place suppose to have goldens, bows and cutts up in the high country. Bring yer waffle stompers and the nitroglycerin pills. We're not getting any younger.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:25 am

aluminium then.

$5.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:03 am

Enriched Uranium for you, koala fucker
knock up a shop owners daughter. drake dudes will send money.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:38 am

pffft... we only kissed.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:28 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:47 pm
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 am
I know there's a bunch of Drakians in the Denver area
There really aren't, though. Slave is there and he'll get together with you. Cheebs and Humpy have dropped out. Sixgunner never has any time. Kyner doesn't like us. Greenback isn't too far from the city. Upshitscreek is a littl more north but he doesn't want to hang out with us for some reason. Willi is up there too but he's usually doing bigger and better things. Hogleg is further from the city than I am. Ephemeral is way down in the corner. I'm sure there are tons of lurker that live in Denver but they're just a bunch of losers.

I would say call nemo, but I'm sure he'll see this and chime in because he's really on top of shit here.

See ya soon. Fishing has been great everywhere. Bring a rain jacket.

edit because I forgot about Willi, but it's ok because he forgets things sometimes, too
Well I didn't want to pile on your current work load so I figured I'd spread it around. Nemo should be just as helpful as usual.
Ajax wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 pm
I'll be leaving Denver bright & early on 8/30, heading back east. I'll wave. Blue Ford truck with a matching cap.
Dark Blue Jeep, I'll flash my lights. Don't use it all up on me.
Randall Dee wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 pm
Dust off that old Kelty pack with the big aluminum frame (al-you-min-eee-um for the retrads), and meet me in Idaho. I got intel on a place suppose to have goldens, bows and cutts up in the high country. Bring yer waffle stompers and the nitroglycerin pills. We're not getting any younger.
I have a Peak 1 with a plastic frame but then I realize 1) Idaho doesn't have 3 Phish shows and B) it's like twice as far. I will take you up on that next year though. Been too long since I've seen Idaho. I have a cast of Nitro pills so we're good.

PS going to CO to avoid RFA

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

if ya were to show up a few days earlier there's a spot in my boat on a multi day Ethiopian/bum family float on one of them 50 places ya outta whippy stick on fore ya expire
and a res that just produced a new state record 37 1/2 inch poopfish
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 am

I'll translate for you, Nick. If you can get to Dutch John, UT on the 26th (or early 27th), then you can do a 3 day float with us on a river with mucho trout. Also something about carp.
boy in long pants

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 am

You people are a really bad influence, thank you.

Seriously, that's a great offer and I'm looking at how to make it possible. Thank you fishskibum.

Looks like about 5 hours more or so but it's really the time between now and then that's getting short.

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 am

fishskibum wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am
if ya were to show up a few days earlier there's a spot in my boat on a multi day Ethiopian/bum family float on one of them 50 places ya outta whippy stick on fore ya expire
and a res that just produced a new state record 37 1/2 inch poopfish
I may have sent you a PM. Awful hard to tell on this site.

The Wandering Blues

Post by The Wandering Blues » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:04 am

If you got south enough, maybe I could convince Bruiser to take a ride north. As it is, I'll in the San Juans about the time you're leaving.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:51 am

Ginseng Sullivan wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:56 am
You people are a really bad influence, thank you.

Seriously, that's a great offer and I'm looking at how to make it possible. Thank you fishskibum.

Looks like about 5 hours more or so but it's really the time between now and then that's getting short.
5 hours pft
steven boyd could do it in......

of course there's sumthin bout the
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 pm

Colorado peeps are fuckin A all right.

UT bound it is!

:cool