This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
LA Fly Guy
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am
- Location: SELA
The guy who wrote the first book obviously sucked at fishing or didn't want you catching his fish.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:47 am
Wow...some inspirational shit right there.
- Posts: 3147
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg
Isn't it TIME?
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Where the Yuba and Feather Rivers meet.
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am
That was worth the effort of a hike
If you had spooked the berrybear you might have lived up to your name
- Posts: 2266
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm
I'm in awe of those places. That was wonderful man. Thank you.
- Posts: 1735
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 1:01 am
Makes me wanna hike.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"
- Posts: 765
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:00 am
- Location: Land of Franklin
Been away far to long I have.
Damn fine report
Guy's been here an hour and he's already bustin on the cracked cunt.... I like him.
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:12 pm
That scree field made me tired just looking at it.
Top shelf my man.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will
- Posts: 3337
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 am
- Location: SWPA
Hell to the yes.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug
- Posts: 884
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT
- Posts: 759
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 am
- Location: Smashville
Awesomeness. That bear looks pretty rubbed up
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bobwhite, fishskibum, Heero[CntRmbrPwd], Honyuk96, justaddwater, kooljulez, ncguy, Nevs, PastorBen, The Wandering Blues, woolly bugger and 209 guests