This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
Read an interesting stat today.

Take 3 pennies stacked like pancakes. This storm has dropped enough water to cover the entire lower 48 states with that much water. So far.....

Insane. Stay safe folks.
By Fishwater
Lurgee wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:41 pm Good call FW.

How much did you have to slip the evacuation helicopter pilot to make that detour for you?
One day, maybe when it's all over, I'll tell you how we got out.
BigTimber wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:48 pm Mike,

They're talking 800 yr flood event. Best not to come back until Freaknik.
When it's all over, I bet it'll be the worst the country has ever seen.

I'd love to stay here but my wife has to be back at the hospital. If she can get into Hobby, she's gone. I may stay here with the kids if my house still has water. I do have tickets to the Alabama/FSU game if I do stick around...
By The_Fuk
Fortunately my daughter is in NW Houston and has not had it as bad as other parts. Hope everyone stays safe.
By West Chester
Monkey Brains is good, just out collecting TV's, Jewelry and other assorted valuables.
By ironman
BigTimber wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 am I'm on a little higher ground and its draining pretty good, but it's only the beginning. After the rain stops we still have all the runoff to deal with. The city is going to be devastated by the end of this if it isn't already.

I'd much rather take on a blizzard than this.
Yeah. Blizzards can be no fun, but would not even register on the WTF scale of Harvey.

We have family in Spring. They seem to be okay, but the baptismal pool at their place of worship, can now accommodate the entire congregation.

Thoughts and prayers to you all.
By SOBF
Oldest brother lives and runs his business in Houston. All are safe but several employees and friends lost homes.
By fly-chucker
SOBF wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm Oldest brother lives and runs his business in Houston. All are safe but several employees and friends lost homes.
glad to hear everyone's safe

now get the bouncing titties back :wink
By cantfishforshit.
There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
By Jed
cantfishforshit. wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
No the reason that the storm hit Texas is because there are not a lot of gay's there. It was a message from god telling us that being homophobic is not according to his wishes. It is the gays that protected the rest of the country.

jed
By V Wake
cantfishforshit. wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
Timing is everything and you chose the wrong time to sound like a fucking idiot.
Last edited by V Wake on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
By root wad
Yo Red, Should you know any members of the Cajun Navy and you think they might want to fish somewhere between BC and The Keys get in touch. It's on me. Much respect.
By yard4sale
The fuck is wrong with you? Never post here again. Seriously.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine