Harvey and the Texicans

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: Harvey and the Texicans

Post by austrotard » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:47 pm

I read a horrible story this morning of a man watching his van containing his four kids and parents get swept off a bridge.

if that'd happened to me I'd just let go of the tree and join them. fuuuuck.

be lucky, fuckos.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 am

Dwayne I understand your desire to be funny. You aren't and it wasn't. I'd call you a cunt but you lack the warmth and depth!

Jed

Post by Jed » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:24 am

Hold the fort everyone. I don't think anyone thinks Harvey and the devastation is a joke and I think we have shown over time that we are often willing to join in the effort to support those in need, but some black humor is often what is needed to help deal with the pain so lets be kind to each other and all gather round and sing Kumbiaya.

OK lets not do that, but please be a bit chill around this difficult situation.

jed

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:57 am

root wad wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 pm
Yo Red, Should you know any members of the Cajun Navy and you think they might want to fish somewhere between BC and The Keys get in touch. It's on me. Much respect.
You're a class act as always Bill. I've got a buddy that actually lives south of Houston that has spent the last week rescuing people, he's also a "Huge Fly Fisherman"... while not a Louisianian, he would certainly fit the bill.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 am

Jed wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm
cantfishforshit. wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm
There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
No the reason that the storm hit Texas is because there are not a lot of gay's there. It was a message from god telling us that being homophobic is not according to his wishes. It is the gays that protected the rest of the country.

jed

It was sarcasm Jed. You other two can suck it.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 am

SOBF wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 am
Dwayne I understand your desire to be funny. You aren't and it wasn't. I'd call you a cunt but you lack the warmth and depth!
I am funny. Your just a humorless twat that takes pictures as poorly as I do.
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:05 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 am
SOBF wrote:
Hey D do you still have me blocked?

How come you won't answer my private messages?

Hope all is well in them beautiful smokey mountains Bud. Fall is just around the corner!

BM

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

Junior©

Post by Junior© » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:59 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:13 am
Jed wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:37 pm
cantfishforshit. wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:05 pm
There must be a lot of gay men in Texas. I bet Raffa is there sucking drawing penises. God smite.
No the reason that the storm hit Texas is because there are not a lot of gay's there. It was a message from god telling us that being homophobic is not according to his wishes. It is the gays that protected the rest of the country.

jed

It was sarcasm Jed. You other two can suck it.
As a Houstonian, I fail to see the humor. Own up to your tasteless, failed attempt at being witty in the face of this catastrophe.

Jr.

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:27 pm

Fuck you, Junior. Everyone's been through hardships and many worse than this. Get a sense of humor.

-Hindu Fisherman

Junior©

Post by Junior© » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Difference is most folks don't try to make shitty "jokes" at the expense of people suffering the hardship. Classy guy, you.

Jr.

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:16 pm

"I am funny."
As in odd not haha !

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:23 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:14 am
SOBF wrote:
Dewayne....... you are the only guy I know that Paints in SOBF.

badda boom.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...