Harvey and the Texicans

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
B.M. Barrelcooker

Re: Harvey and the Texicans

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:48 am

This is a great country.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Oldog wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:33 pm
Golden, east Mattie, cable guy, monkey brains, long haired Dave,.......
(I don't even know if any of these guys still come to this joint)

Is everyone getting their boats and families out of harms way?

I thought this thing was supposed to make land way south of the border when it started.

All Drakians down there do take care.

Hope you get everyone and everything to higher ground and the waters from matagorda to port O'Connor to Rockport and South Padre return to normal soon.

Good luck ,

Scott
yaw bud, still alive.

how you been? long time, amigo.
III

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 pm

West Chester wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:33 am
Monkey Brains is good, just out collecting TV's, Jewelry and other assorted valuables.

i laughed.
III

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:08 pm

fly-chucker wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:49 pm
SOBF wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm
Oldest brother lives and runs his business in Houston. All are safe but several employees and friends lost homes.
now get the bouncing titties back :wink

yes, this.
III

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 pm

TX. wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm
...And Duhwayne, your true colors have shone through w/ your post.
You really are a dumbass.
Do you understand supply chain?
Well have your gas prices gone up yet? Cause 50% of your gasoline comes from the pipe they turned off yesterday.
Houston is a MAJOR port. The railways are shut down. Six and a half MILLION people live in Houston.
Shitheads like you don't understand the economic impact a storm like this does to our economy as a nation.
They are talking 500 BILLION dollars in damage, yeah, BILLION. Insurance companies will be folding. People are dieing.
You're just a fucking idiot.
Call me a pussy, I don't fucking care.
You're still just a fucking idiot.
Donate, FUCKER! I did.
you are missing all the fun down here, buddy.
III

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:20 pm

Plow wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Just returned from the Fulton/Rockport area taking down supplies (beer, ice, charcoal, rubberize meats - the usual stuff). We went down to help friends but so many good folks from all over are showing up just to help. Can't start anything without a perfect stranger asking if he/she can help. Is this a great country or what?
wish i't a known. was there last week and all weekend cleaning up too. would have been good to see you.
III

TX.

Post by TX. » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm

m.b. wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 pm
you are missing all the fun down here, buddy.
Yeah, we're about to get about 10" (that's what she said) from Irma. In the land of waterfalls, 89" a year rainfall average and it's lived up to it this year, rain almost everyday for three months.
We'll have heavy flooding and a lot of downed trees from already over saturated ground.
She should be a Cat 1 when she gets to the mountains.
If I could break away, come down and help, I would.
Godspeed to you dudes.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Good to hear from you MB. Tx had already told me Golden was OK but was wondering about everybody else. I was all "woe is me" after a freak tornado blew up my ass while I was trying to move into a new house then saw the shit going on in Tejas and thanked my lucky stars.

Glad you're OK amigo. Let me know if you need anything that I can get out to you.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Oldog
Location: I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma

Post by Oldog » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 pm

m.b. Good to see you are still in the game! Hope family and all are well.
Life is good north of the red river. I miss getting down there to partake of your hospitality and fishing my ass off. I did knock some of the dust off of the rod cases the other day, and hopefully retirement is in the foreseeable future. Not too close, but trying to have things in order that maybe I will have time to fish regularly again.

Good to hear from you amigo
I punched an unemployed actor, defending her dignity. When he stood up and knocked me through the bar room door that girl came home with me. JBrowne

Mangina

Post by Mangina » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:31 am

Man
So many people got hit by this thing
Tragic tragic deal

Couple of good friends and fly fishing folks live down there and I've been tracking them and images. Bad deal.

Big Oil- healthy and well. Apparently on one of the few high points in Houston. Had water 20yds from his house that gave him a pucker factor.
T Mex- healthy and well. Had water to his garage door but fortunately no further. His new employer is elevated and had no damage. Even the casting pond and its inhabitants made it.

Friend in Rockport came out ok. Slight bumps and bruises to the house. The shop he works at, survived just fine. Still boarded up and locked out to allow for some recovery efforts. Power said to return today.

So sorry for all that weren't as lucky

Saw some aerial pics and it looks like POC has a new "pass". Suspect the flats as we know them up and down Texas have changed. Probably Rockport and POC, the most.

Texas is a great place with some great folks. Amazing to see all the residents helping those down there. I know those impacted appreciate all the born and raised love and all the other support that aint Texas.

We live in a fine state
We live in a fine nation

All the best to all impacted
All the best to Florida with the next one in line

Stay safe and well!
TMex puts vibrio on his breakfast tacos

Oldog
Location: I've never been to Spain, but I've been to Oklahoma

Post by Oldog » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:33 pm

Glad to hear a positive update. Yao Mex is surrounded by casting ponds from what we have seen.

M.b. We sent some crews down in the OklHoma Task Force and some freelancers joined the Cajun navy. Wish I could have gone to help.
I punched an unemployed actor, defending her dignity. When he stood up and knocked me through the bar room door that girl came home with me. JBrowne

m.b.

Post by m.b. » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Oldog wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:25 pm
m.b. Good to see you are still in the game! Hope family and all well.
some okies fixed the power lines out in the front yard (power line poles snapped in half like match sticks). good dudes and good conversation.

family is well.

don't worry about me, oldog. i own the game.

: )

i've missed this place.
III