This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm
- Location: Northern California
Fuck you and your seriously good life choices. Nice.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889
The Po Thead
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 am
- Location: SE AK
Most excellent to read while drinking a beer in rainy Sitka. Hope it's drier up there buddy.
"Fuck life is brutal, and the learning curve hard and unforgiving." - SLSS
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:47 am
Won't see fall colors for a while down here, thanks for the preview.
- Posts: 9318
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
- Location: the austrocity exhibition
...told you he knew his colours.
social media is a fucking sewer of horseshit, josh.
The Wandering Blues
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am
- Location: Living in a Tin Can
High honors for uniquely framing that post. And the photography is amazing as one expects.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
- Posts: 689
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm
- Location: SE Lowsyanna
- Posts: 5117
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
- Posts: 3264
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm
- Location: Aintry
I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...
- Posts: 744
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm
Just keeps on getting better!
- Posts: 507
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 pm
"There's nothing more overrated than a piece of ass and there's nothing more underrated than a good shit." -Glen Blackwood
LA Fly Guy
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am
- Location: SELA
Well, that's nice.