This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 pm
Last edited by Ephemeral
on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Won't you tell me, brave captain why are the wicked, so strong, how can the angels get to sleep when the devil leaves his porch light on." Tom Waits
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm
Nice to "see" you again EJ.
Solid reportage, as per usual.
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 pm
- Location: Louisissippi
damn! Always nice to see you getting out...some serious meat in there
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:49 pm
- Location: South of heaven...
You’ve got some pretty places to fish
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman
- Posts: 5149
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
- Posts: 4563
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Out West
The muddler was soooooo last year.
Good shit as always, EJ.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 1:01 am
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm
- Posts: 8974
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Maine
Nice to see you getting out. Nice camera work as usual!
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:26 pm
- Location: Ozarks
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:53 am
Always glad to see your stuff, thanks for taking us along.
- Posts: 1170
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm
- Location: northeastern ct
holding it down on the other side of the border