This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Wave
It's gonna be here soon, and I know most of the guys here are into this stuff....
Attachments:
LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP.jpg
This applies here
LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP.jpg (134.16 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
By markl
I'm cool with everyone being comfortable to live their lives however they like, and they shouldn't fear being able to do so. But, I think LGBT is fine. I can even live with LGBTQ. It's a reference term, not a definition. Regardless, where I really struggle is with the push to make it mandatory (ie enshrined in our Human Rights legislation) that people that do not gender identify (ie Transgenders) have the right to insist on being referred to by a new pronoun - “ze,” “zir,” “they”. Yes, welcome to Canuckistan, zir.
By Redchaser
The Wave wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:29 pm It's gonna be here soon, and I know most of the guys here are into this stuff....
I can only assume that you're posting this as a way of coming out as one of the varieties of queer listed above?
By 421sd
It would be cool if a naked tranny shows up. Just to see what happens.

Sorry, was that insensitive? Correction: Naked LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP.
By tailchaser
sounds kinky
By The Wave
I think it's some BS. They don't mention straight people are welcome.

Intolerance of normal people is appalling.
By yard4sale
What about teh gheys, the poors, and THAT guy?
By fallen513
Die in a fire.
By Spudnik
This is what happens when people have nothing better to do with their lives.
By yard4sale
Spudnik wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:48 pm This is what happens when people have nothing better to do with their lives.
Posting on teh suk?

Agreed.
By Plow
Blame this nonsense on participation trophies handed out for every flipping thing the little shits did. They hit puberty and need something to make them feel special. Good luck living that down.

I'm a top! :cheer

is he finished with his enlargement system? I have[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Inspired by the swap. 9B7D3411-99F9-4DC9-A62[…]

Bourbon drinkers

D2D27916-082B-46DE-882A-00326A503BBA.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine