LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
yard4sale

Re: LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

Post by yard4sale » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Plow wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 pm
Blame this nonsense on participation trophies handed out for every flipping thing the little shits did. They hit puberty and need something to make them feel special. Good luck living that down.
Actually, if small minded fucks like yourself could just see all people as equal this shit wouldn’t be necessary. They aren’t looking for handouts, just to be treated equally.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Noodledick

Post by Noodledick » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:32 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 pm
Plow wrote:
Blame this nonsense on participation trophies handed out for every flipping thing the little shits did. They hit puberty and need something to make them feel special. Good luck living that down.
Actually, if small minded fucks like yourself could just see all people as equal this shit wouldn’t be necessary. They aren’t looking for handouts, just to be treated equally.
You have no compelling evidence he doesn't.

fatman

Post by fatman » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 pm

sweet jeebus, the frat boyz must be on Christmas break :bomb
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

root wad

Post by root wad » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Plow wrote:
Are you at home, in the epicenter of racial equality, or still over in Bama helping to organize rallies for Judge Roy?
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:21 am

one cannot be upset by what one does not acknowledge.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Jed

Post by Jed » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:01 am

With all those letters I'd just call it LGB...XYZ and let it go with that. Enjoy CA. I am actually here now in Montreal ending a short visit. I can even get sick while I'm here and not worry about cost.

jed

-G-

Post by -G- » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Plow wrote:
I think the dbag comment of the year goes to plow. You really do a great job of giving conservatives a terrible name on here and this is just another cherry on top of your usual spouting off.
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:13 pm

c'mon g, don't be like that. it mentions you twice.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

west_jay

Post by west_jay » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:37 am

Plow wrote:
Nunna my biz, but approximately how many little shits have you fostered through puberty?

:bullshit
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:33 am

Plow wrote:
Get over yourself you fucking gigantic tool.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:03 am

Life would be awful if everyone got along together. I think Plow has a really good point here.

said no one, ever.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Plow wrote:

Now now, in fairness to Plow, I think this was an example of an aging individual with 2 browsers open and he responded on the wrong blog/comments section.....

....the above was meant to go on the Roy Moore supporters blog.

And now the context makes so much more sense.... :coffee
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT