This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By SLSS
Damn, my puter's just out of rehab, and this is the first extended dealio I see. Looks like a great time.

I gotta admit, Red's gumbo sounds like it be worth the drive. :cool :cool :cool :cool
By speybait
I would like to experience all a dat...'cept for the hand laceration.
By vaku
Mad_Mike wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm Alas, another year passes and no invite.... Oh well, looks like you guys had a good time.. cheers fellas!
seconded or thrirded
By vaku
Redchaser wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 am
BigTimber wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am
Pro tip: If you've been banished to the Ultra Snorer's room, make sure to go to bed first. .
B.M. was usually first to bed in the snoring room and would be going at full volume by the time I got to bed. It did make it tough to get to sleep. Between him, me and fatman we had quite the chorus going in there.
No dream machines? Y'all are missing out, best night's sleep ever!
By vaku
Hogleg wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm Real good boys.

Real good.

Damn sorry I had to bail. Looks like ol' BM could've benefited from my day job skill set. I don't announce it but I always carry supplies to clean and suture lacerations complete with injectable lidocaine and antibiotics to every bake I attend. The question is - do you want some drunk fuck practicing medicine on you in the kitchen?
yes and yes and yes. How does it get better? A drunken hogleg doing the stitches.
By vaku
That right there gentlemen is the Drake.

Solid bake, solid TR and no FTG's.

Well done.
By Redchaser
I found video of the Barrelcooker incedent

By BigTimber
thanks red. made my day.
By Ruddy Duck
TidewateR wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:46 pm
*squints off into the distance*
"ah shit think I see another skiff. Did we high hole them?"
"Nah, if so they 'd be poling into the sun"
We were, in fact, poling into the sun as we were backtracking a bit. I don't ever recall shutting down the engine and not starting it back up until it was time to go home.

The odd part is that we didn't even hear you motor in, and it was dead calm.

We just assumed you knew it was us and that we wouldn't mind the company.

shit.... long time no happys. hardly a surprise w[…]

A Confession

I'll pay that. :cool

she'd be the first in the family...

Fishing Scotland

Only thing I have fished nearby is the North Esk n[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine