More Solid Gold Bullsh!t

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
SLSS

Re: More Solid Gold Bullsh!t

Post by SLSS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:45 am

Damn, my puter's just out of rehab, and this is the first extended dealio I see. Looks like a great time.

I gotta admit, Red's gumbo sounds like it be worth the drive. :cool :cool :cool :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

speybait

Post by speybait » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:59 am

I would like to experience all a dat...'cept for the hand laceration.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

vaku

Post by vaku » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 am

Mad_Mike wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:53 pm
Alas, another year passes and no invite.... Oh well, looks like you guys had a good time.. cheers fellas!
seconded or thrirded
"It is only the inexperienced and thoughtless who find pleasure in killing fish for the mere sake of killing them. No sportsman does this." - W.C. Prime, 1888

"if it floats, flys, or fucks, it's bound to be a pain in the ass..." - BigTimber

vaku

Post by vaku » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 am

Redchaser wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:41 am
BigTimber wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 am

Pro tip: If you've been banished to the Ultra Snorer's room, make sure to go to bed first. .
B.M. was usually first to bed in the snoring room and would be going at full volume by the time I got to bed. It did make it tough to get to sleep. Between him, me and fatman we had quite the chorus going in there.
No dream machines? Y'all are missing out, best night's sleep ever!
"It is only the inexperienced and thoughtless who find pleasure in killing fish for the mere sake of killing them. No sportsman does this." - W.C. Prime, 1888

"if it floats, flys, or fucks, it's bound to be a pain in the ass..." - BigTimber

vaku

Post by vaku » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 am

Hogleg wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Real good boys.

Real good.

Damn sorry I had to bail. Looks like ol' BM could've benefited from my day job skill set. I don't announce it but I always carry supplies to clean and suture lacerations complete with injectable lidocaine and antibiotics to every bake I attend. The question is - do you want some drunk fuck practicing medicine on you in the kitchen?
yes and yes and yes. How does it get better? A drunken hogleg doing the stitches.

vaku

Post by vaku » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 am

That right there gentlemen is the Drake.

Solid bake, solid TR and no FTG's.

Well done.

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm

I found video of the Barrelcooker incedent
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:27 pm

‘‘Tis but a scratch “
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:56 am

thanks red. made my day.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Ruddy Duck

Re:

Post by Ruddy Duck » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:03 am

TidewateR wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:46 pm

*squints off into the distance*
"ah shit think I see another skiff. Did we high hole them?"
"Nah, if so they 'd be poling into the sun"
We were, in fact, poling into the sun as we were backtracking a bit. I don't ever recall shutting down the engine and not starting it back up until it was time to go home.

The odd part is that we didn't even hear you motor in, and it was dead calm.

We just assumed you knew it was us and that we wouldn't mind the company.

Bamaboy

Post by Bamaboy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:04 am

I haven't been on here in quite some time and come back and find this! I needed this! Thanks for sharing gents!