No Cal

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
RockyMtHigh

No Cal

Post by RockyMtHigh » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:20 am

I am not sure that a 4.4 does too much damage, but wanted to make sure you guys in Northern California are ok...
wait...what? fuck - Fatman

Kfoxwyo

Re: No Cal

Post by Kfoxwyo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 pm

I have heard of no reported damage, that said if I understood correctly this happened on the Hayward fault which makes one think about a trip to the grocery store for a few day to day items.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889