Big Mouth Bake round 4 May 11-13

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Spicytuna

Re: Big Mouth Bake round 4 May 11-13

Post by Spicytuna » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 pm
augustwest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm
yard4sale wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:19 pm
Can we sling bags of poop at Sweeny island Mar and Average Joe?
You can certainly try, but I'll be in Charleston that weekend, so it's unlikely you'll hit me. Mar however...
I was really hoping to try and spill some more delta water in your beer while you sat in the patriotic chair seeing how fast I can go. It just won't be the same without that.

Elates: That fish you missed still haunts me
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:59 pm

I would have been fine if augustwest hadn't done such a terrible job as windshield.

I judged it unlikely that he'd ever improve, so I purchased a wet suit and a CamelBak after last year's adventure.

Sorry I won't be able to attend this year ST. Please give my best to the regulars.

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Spicy, come on out east. Our confederate bess make Delta look like Brayville. I'll keep mid May open to try hit this thang up.
Deerhair frawgs and pissy pant 8lbers...
Pastor, minister, priest shaman or whatever, the one thing I hate more than rudeness are false prophets - Perish101