This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Transylwader
Nxamaseri! Jou bliksem!
Christoffels, wanner kom jy VSA toe, tjom?
Die rooivis speel soos leervis in die branders. Ek gaan n lamb Potjiekos maak! :cool
By SA Guy
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:25 pm Not a vundu, so what is that thing?

And while I’ve got you, what’s behind the GkhuiGkhui name and how do you pronounce it?
It's a Cornish Jack, Ben.
Gkhui Gkhui Lodge name.png
Gkhui Gkhui Lodge name.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 610 times
By The Wandering Blues
Transylwader wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm Nxamaseri! Jou bliksem!
Die rooivis speel soos leervis in die branders. Ek gaan n lamb Potjiekos maak! :cool
That’s Afrikaans for “I’m a pretty wanker and want to learn how to fly fish right & proper. Will you be my bestie?”
By SA Guy
Transylwader wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:07 pm Nxamaseri! Jou bliksem!
Lag ek nou! Ek sal iewers VSA toe moet gaan, daar is 'n paar bemarkings dinge wat moet gebeur, sal jou defnitief opsoek!
By West Chester
Amazing... I need to see these places you fish one day
By Transylwader
West Chester wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:48 pm Amazing... I need to see these places you fish one day
You can now, pussy. Saffa has a new Prez, so you yanks don't feel threatened visiting my homelands.
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine