This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
CC Riebeeck wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Think the bar must be lower than even you imagined.
Soooooo, you a "troot" tosser,
Or just a tosser

No piss and no propers.
Indeed, we dead.
Says the guy w/ 50 posts...
CC Riebeeck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:42 pm
Noodledick wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:53 pm
It is rather unbecoming for an "erudite" person such as yourself to blather in bro speak. Soooooo, I'm like so....um.. :gun
:stupid
You mistake my "erudition" with purloined Conrad
Purloined...now ain't that a fancy word. I cain't read no dictionary, but a suspect this word has someting to do with stolen dik sux. Did you enjoy Conrads butter?

Carry on thesaurus ninja :)
By -G-
Part of me appreciates the quality over quantity. At the very least you won't be the guy that photo dumps literally every single picture you post here on #flashbackfriday to all 3 of your social media accounts. But shit sometimes I really wish there were some more TR's around in this place to couple with some early morning french press. So I'd like to put in a request that upon acceptance you report back after 6 months of shutting up with a quality TR.

Cha-chink, G
Noodledick wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 am
CC Riebeeck wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:42 pm
Noodledick wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:53 pm
It is rather unbecoming for an "erudite" person such as yourself to blather in bro speak. Soooooo, I'm like so....um.. :gun
:stupid
You mistake my "erudition" with purloined Conrad
Purloined...now ain't that a fancy word. I cain't read no dictionary, but a suspect this word has someting to do with stolen dik sux. Did you enjoy Conrads butter?

Carry on thesaurus ninja :)
Shouldn't you be humping a cream doughnut in your mommy's closet or some shit
diaff
-G- wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 pm Part of me appreciates the quality over quantity. At the very least you won't be the guy that photo dumps literally every single picture you post here on #flashbackfriday to all 3 of your social media accounts. But shit sometimes I really wish there were some more TR's around in this place to couple with some early morning french press. So I'd like to put in a request that upon acceptance you report back after 6 months of shutting up with a quality TR.

Cha-chink, G
Will do, cheers
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine