This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Beautiful pictures, beautiful words. :cool For the good ol' days we are experiencing right now.
Randall Dee wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:44 am I’m glad to see that Peetso made it thru another dark Canadian winter without committing suicide. See Peetso, it was all worth it. :cool
the oilers being absolute shit didn't help, but yeah . . . made it through another one.
Honyuk96 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am That looks like a well behaved dag. Nice TR, pretty country
Like all good gods, they get more chill with age, but shes always been mostly a peach.

Bears Fan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm That cast iron pie looks mighty fine!
grab some naan bread, slather pesto on top with slices of fresh mozza (its gotta be that watery yummy fresh shit), through it in the pan until you've got a golden toasty crust on the bottom and gooey goodness on top, and then through on some cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.

easy peasy

its become a go to.
-G- wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:54 pm Peetso with the knock out TR per usual. Really apprwciate when you take time to post.

Dontchabetcha

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine