This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By chadroc
aw man, that shit is ill cold. et tu brute? take these blades out of me! funny thing is, those fucks can hate all they want. they can't darken my towers, i'm taking my moment in the sun. that fish was a sick accomplishment for me. i am very proud of it. they don't like it......they can

that was easily the best piece of angling i ever done. me, hard me.

plus i come home to congratulations cards from my kids and bird. daughter done even drew me the eye of a musky, my son named his new stuffed dog musky. my wife.....well, other gifts.

when my camera shit ships in from the ozarks i'll come proper on the photos. then i'll throw them up and tell all y'all to come at me, bro. bring it like the old days. can;t do it? oh yeah, place is dead. then everyone should just fuck off, we're full.
By chadroc
and if'n anyone knows where they sell that karupa gold shit coffee, hook me up on a pro-deal. i can swig a decent amount of iced coffee and theirs ain't bad. but the real hook up's the shades. i was wearing $6 FOLDING - NON POLARIZED shades. fuck em. still got shit done.

#igogs #fuckoffwe'refull
By pbrstreetgang
LA Fly Guy wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:06 pm Really, PBR and Fly-chucker? Y'all could just let the man have his moment, living eternally in bliss with the memory of "the" fish. But no, you crush his soul and any positive memory of the entire process.

I guess in the part where the crowd is asked whether anyone objects to the matrimony of the bride and groom, in this case the bride's nightmare is realized when she thought she was getting married to the man of her dreams but the hot bitch in the third row raises her hand and tells everyone that she's been sleeping with the groom-to-be for the past six months...........
funny thing...I was fucking the bride-to-be.

two tears in a bucket - motherfuck it
By Mad_Mike
This was good.. thanks for sharing it with us..
By chadroc
pbr could come here and fuck my bucket for christs sake and he knows it. giving such a man a wide leash will undoubtedly result in something. he and fred are fucking professionals and without them on the fish i never would have landed it solo. those motherfuckers were like first responders to a heart attack: there quick and ready to work. i owe an amazing debt of gratitude to all those fellas for their incredible generosity and fellowship on that trip. they like turtles. and pigpen's.
By fly-chucker
[quote=FredA post_id=689118 time=1533729296 user_id=9591]
Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.[URL=http://s209.photobucket.com/user/fmta22/media/BC0C4635-B877-4770-893B-34A1A4137DF5_zpslno6yffh.gif.html][IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb280/fmta22/BC0C4635-B877-4770-893B-34A1A4137DF5_zpslno6yffh.gif[/IMG][/URL]
[/quote]

OK

YouTube link

This will give y'all an indication of Tranny's drift boat rowing skills
By LA Fly Guy
FredA wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 am Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.
Tranny may be able to throw tight loops, but he wears square toe boots like a douche canoe and apparently he's really good at rowing a boat in a tight bend of the river, that happens to be curving the same direction that he's spinning.

He's quite fuckered in the straight riffles.

Or so I hear......

I would row equally as bad so I better shut up.
By Transylwader
LA Fly Guy wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:51 am
FredA wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 am Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.
Tranny may be able to throw tight loops, but he wears square toe boots like a douche canoe and apparently he's really good at rowing a boat in a tight bend of the river, that happens to be curving the same direction that he's spinning.

He's quite fuckered in the straight riffles.

Or so I hear......

I would row equally as bad so I better shut up.
By marlo
I check in for the first time in too long this morning and this is the first thing I read. So fucking good. Thank you.

After driving a bit I had to pull over on the side of the road and log in because this shit hits home for me. I know about the blood sweat and tears, the emotion and everything else that goes into it. I live it and have been on both sides at the end of the trip.

Most recently the rings came apart for me and the crew. We watched as fur and feather disappeared in mouths full of daggers. But as you know, sometimes the iron just doesn’t find it’s place to hold on, and you’re left holding nothing but heartbreak. And there is no bride.

I’m going to keep driving, and the tunes will sound a bit better and I’ll be smiling knowing that the iron stuck and it all came together for those so deserving.

I also enjoy a good turtle.

:cool
By chadroc
understand. please, that i didn't deserve it. i know it. i am so incredibly eternally grateful. my camera is charging.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Ill start my flies today and finish by week's end.[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Take meeeeee with yoooouuuuuuuuu!

whatcha tying?

3C956865-DC87-4F45-96F5-C8DA921384FD.jpeg 7B5566[…]

What's w/ the "W"?

...Favicon, or what ever they are called now. The […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine