wisco disco 2018 - i like turtles

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
ironman

Re: wisco disco 2018 - i like turtles

Post by ironman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 am

FredA wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:24 pm
Ya know Chad, I’m gonna remember this for a long time. It was the highlight of the trip for me. This sort of thing is addicting. Not the catching so much as being part of someone else catching. I’ve been blessed over the past couple years to see three guys each get their first musky. I don’t want to say I get used to it... I fish for them all the time. And it’s not even that certain fish or situations don’t get me excited. But being part of something like that for one of your buddies... that is truly special. Each one different. Each one memorable. Chad buddy... that was a fuckin hoot. Thank you for that.
Catching up on this thread, and was thinking the same thing. If you witness it, it's something to celebrate. Unfiltered joy. Long live those moments.

WTG, fellas.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:52 pm

now. here. now is the place that this thread really gets good.

john b came out.

he was literally a hero. he brought a shitload of delicious food, including but not limited to brats and all the fixins. i liberally dumped chopped onion on my brats.

also, an absurd pasta salad that had scrumptious fresh vegetables that he and his son had chopped by hand. in past years, he had sent the boy away. but on this fateful year, he said: let. the boy. watch. and he will learn. so he and fred acted as camp squaws and fixed a really good meal. i sat around and did jack shit in a funky haze of what i don't even know. and chips and salsa. newsman's salsa, pineapple.

and while he fished, artfully, he had rods jutting off his wading form like quills on a porcupine. this man lent me an extra rod when i busted mine. which i then caught a fish on and immediately quit fishing. then he took the rod back when i was doing something involving getting stung by wasps and putting rain flies on tents and he just disappeared.

he just dissipated into the fine wisconsin air and i never saw him again. i sincerely enjoyed our dalliance. a text was sent by he, from the ether. he was gone.

but not before he had taken seven photographs which he couldn't resize or figure out how to post. i give to you, unworthy souls, john b's shit:

here are his seven photographs.

as i think back, i do believe those fresh vegetables in the salad and those thickly diced onions were the only non meat or glutenous grains i consumed while in wisconsin. he photographed the ill sunset he drove off into. like a motherfucking cowboy.

fin
holding it down on the other side of the border

enjoy your catch (it died)

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Tree weeks late, fuck it all, here's my shitty contribution to one of the better get together's of my fishing year...

A playground bar none.
"Gotcha Bitch" was in town for just a few hours before he buggered off to Scando with his familia for vacay.
Josiah Moeren with some carps
These fucking guyse
SOBF even snapped a pic in abscencia
I will never row your boat again...
Boggsy: That's OK, I don't want you to EVER :gun
Vladimir, put it in...
Caught this pune with my bare hands, my personal best smallie without a fly.
Wasted time whipping water to no avail.
Sadly, this is the scene at the end of the past 3 Disco's. Brekkie with the lads and then we go our separate ways.
Gents, as always, I will attend this shindig annually unless I get married, deported or go bald.
Chad, enough about that fucking musky :wink
Here's to good times, canceled flights, no more PBR because after puking it out through my nose and ears, I just smell it and it makes my gag reflex akin to a blowjob queen.
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

FredA

Post by FredA » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:02 pm

This thing still on? As always it was a great time with solid people.

Some stills...
Day One
Tranny
fly-chucker
pbr hooked up
fly-chucker's fun chair

Day Two
Tranny
fly-chucker with some new technique
Tranny losing fish number 100 today
Toads
Wet
Why so many pictures of this guy?
Really now. Why?

Day Three
Tranny
I caught one too. Dink.
Wet again.

See ya next year fellas!

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:55 am

oh shit, this things still on? i do have day xxx in my back pocket. wet as fuck, still so un-deserved, still know it, still so grateful. gonna bring my crap to this thread later. i think.
holding it down on the other side of the border

enjoy your catch (it died)

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Congrats on the nuptials chadroc, being the bride is awesome. For the right people being a bridesmaid can be just as good :cool

"Your putting the pussy musky up on this pedestal"

Edit: the rest of this shindig looks like no fun at all :smile

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:03 pm

fiver.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

pbrstreetgang

Re: i like turtles

Post by pbrstreetgang » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Transylwader wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:48 pm
Words of encouragement sent to the Wisco crew to put up or shut up (yes, that's you, Josia Bokpatat Peeber). These fucking guys are the ultimate in procrastinators. I have been home three days, done 20 hours of work and fished, hell, I even successfully avoided pissing off the lady friend.
This space shall be filled with plenty of gheyness shortly. Chad, don't you fucking dare post up any dodgy pics of me sleeping your bastardo!
Who's going to be last? me or BarraKuda?
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 am

I took like three pictures

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa