Anybody care to share how to post pics?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
K_P

Anybody care to share how to post pics?

Post by K_P » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 pm

I tried.

I failed.

I want to contribute.

FML.

Upsetter

Re: Anybody care to share how to post pics?

Post by Upsetter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 pm

If you are using a laptop or desktop, sign up for Imgur. It’s pretty straightforward and free as far as posting is concerned. If you’re taking pictures with your phone and want to post from your phone, fuck it, taint worth it. It’s a pain in the ass and will require you to use a laptop anyhow.

K_P

Post by K_P » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Upsetter wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 pm
If you are using a laptop or desktop, sign up for Imgur. It’s pretty straightforward and free as far as posting is concerned. If you’re taking pictures with your phone and want to post from your phone, fuck it, taint worth it. It’s a pain in the ass and will require you to use a laptop anyhow.
Do I need to resize pics to make them work here?

FTR, I take the pics with my phone, but upload them to my PC for editing. Since they're now on the PC, shouldn't be an issue I hope?

KP

K_P

Post by K_P » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Well hawt dayum!

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:13 pm

If you use Imgur, it has a BBC posting link just like Photobucket used to. You just have to find it. if I remember correctly it’s Down and to the right of the photo and you’ll find the BBC posting link. Pretty much works like Photobucket used to. No resizing necessary. You just can’t do it for some stupid fucking reason from a phone, Using the stupid fucking app that they created.

If you try to upload the photo directly from your computer, you will have to play the resizing game. Resizing is too much of a pain in the ass From a phone. Fyi- think 200 kB is the desired size. Yes, you heard me right, 200 kB

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Imgur.com

I used photofuckit before. Imgur is similar but more user friendly, free and allows you to resize easily if needed. If you upload from a mobile choose private instead of public unless your into that sort of thing(and want a bunch of random comments and shit). I use imgur from my computer to host photos shot from my camera or phone(imgur app)

If you want to post pics directly from your phone download a resizing app, smart phones shoot in a pretty large file size these days and need to be resized before being attached to the site(looking at you upsetter) there's a bunch of free ones available for Apple or Android. Resize in the app and use the attachment method.

Now make with the goods :smile

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 am

OK. I just tried the two top apps that came up in my App Store for the iPhone. Both spammed me incessantly with ads, neither successfully resized anything or gave me a BBC friendly link. Got a suggestion on one that doesn’t suck ass?

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:27 am

Nope, I have a droid. I have a simple photo resizer app for free, no issues, no adds. Got to be an iPhone equivalent.

Relates: apple computers rock, iPhones blow.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 am

Upsetter wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 am
OK. I just tried the two top apps that came up in my App Store for the iPhone. Both spammed me incessantly with ads, neither successfully resized anything or gave me a BBC friendly link. Got a suggestion on one that doesn’t suck ass?
this reads funnier as big black cock.

yeah. I saw some pron once.
I saw some stuff. I saw some things. I wouldn't recommend it.
if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:08 am

austrotard wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:56 am
Upsetter wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 am
this reads funnier as big black cock.

yeah. I saw some pron once.
I saw some stuff. I saw some things. I wouldn't recommend it.
Once the BBC is pointed out it can't be unseen....

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:15 am

aka how to really tell if you're a racist.

seriously.
watch a gang grape a white sheila and see if you get a boner.

yeah. there was a bunch of them.
boom boom.
if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am

I will never see the "BBC" code or TV channel the same ever again. Thanks for that.