This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
Looking great Ruddy, even if you drink weird beer.
By Mad_Mike
This is good shit man... Good shit indeed
By -G-
Damn! You’re making really good progress already. I’ve never seen the staples used before. Now’s also when you start getting real close with your random orbital sander.
By Ruddy Duck
-G- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:03 pm Damn! You’re making really good progress already. I’ve never seen the staples used before. Now’s also when you start getting real close with your random orbital sander.
Funny you mention that. Killed my old one I had for over a decade yesterday. Purchased a new one and a 50 pack of discs today. The staples do leave a lot of scaring. Much of it seems to sand out, but I will definitely have to live with some of it as I'm afraid to take off too much wood on the outside and inside of the hull.
By LA Fly Guy
Say what y'all want to, but Parish Brewing makes some damn fine beer - even the fruity kind. The original canebrake is still probably my favorite, but the strawberry canebrake was still fine indeed.

Ruddy, can you use wood filler for the holes?

Have you planed the inside yet?

Let me know if you need more help.

I'm actually excited to do the glass work.

It is sad that the only member of your family that withstands the heat with you has a permanent fur coat. Meanwhile, Princess et al don't even care enough to peek out the blinds to see how you are doing.

Such is life.
By Redchaser
LA Fly Guy wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:43 am Say what y'all want to, but Parish Brewing makes some damn fine beer - even the fruity kind. The original canebrake is still probably my favorite, but the strawberry canebrake was still fine indeed.

Ruddy, can you use wood filler for the holes?

Have you planed the inside yet?

Let me know if you need more help.

I'm actually excited to do the glass work.

It is sad that the only member of your family that withstands the heat with you has a permanent fur coat. Meanwhile, Princess et al don't even care enough to peek out the blinds to see how you are doing.

Such is life.
Corey,

If you are excited to do glasswork, schedule some time to come help me with the Gheenoe I'm supposed to be working on, and by help I mean you do meaningful stuff while I sit back and watch.
By Ruddy Duck
Redchaser wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:23 pm

If you are excited to do glasswork, schedule some time to come help me with the Gheenoe I'm supposed to be working on, and by help I mean you do meaningful stuff while I sit back and watch.
He's an engineer. Do you even have to clarify this point?
By Bigguy
F268E42F-1195-4698-A0D0-9491530541A5.jpeg
F268E42F-1195-4698-A0D0-9491530541A5.jpeg (147.2 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Ruddy, you’re building a fine canoe while I’m building sawhorses. Your project is way cooler!
Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Man, that’s living!

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I don't know if this has ever been done before[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine