And we're off.... (canoe build) page 7 bump

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
-G-

Re: And we're off.... (canoe build) page 7 bump

Post by -G- » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 pm

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 pm
Ruddy Duck wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am
Redchaser wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:21 pm

That reminds me Brett, if you die from mesothelioma after inhaling all that fiberglass, can I have your skiff?
Because you are being insensitive, I'm going to let you ask Princess that question when I can no longer fog a mirror.

Pro tip: She will not give you the boat, and you will somehow end up paying for a few months of her gym membership by the end of the conversation.

She doesn't do "that" either, so nothing new there for you.

Best of luck Ron.

I'll be sensitive and princess has had her hands around my waist already so what's the likelihood that I will inherit your skiff?

I'm used to not doing "that" also so no change there either.
There’s only one solution to this ruddy.. whoever does more sanding between now and when she’s finished gets their name on your bote will.

Bear did the good majority of the grunt work on mine, and still for whatever reason points at me when someone asks who built it.
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

Ruddy Duck

Post by Ruddy Duck » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:21 pm

:wink Skiff is going back in the shop for the fourth time since November. If this doesn’t get the gremlins out I’ll flip a coin and give it to the winner.

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:09 am

Gerrit - Red and I are talking about Brett's fiberglass skiff. I'm not good lookin' enough to be seen in a cedar strip canoe.

Brett - Is it still the water pressure gauge, or something else?
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser