This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By -G-
LA Fly Guy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 pm
Ruddy Duck wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:35 am
Redchaser wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:21 pm

That reminds me Brett, if you die from mesothelioma after inhaling all that fiberglass, can I have your skiff?
Because you are being insensitive, I'm going to let you ask Princess that question when I can no longer fog a mirror.

Pro tip: She will not give you the boat, and you will somehow end up paying for a few months of her gym membership by the end of the conversation.

She doesn't do "that" either, so nothing new there for you.

Best of luck Ron.

I'll be sensitive and princess has had her hands around my waist already so what's the likelihood that I will inherit your skiff?

I'm used to not doing "that" also so no change there either.
There’s only one solution to this ruddy.. whoever does more sanding between now and when she’s finished gets their name on your bote will.

Bear did the good majority of the grunt work on mine, and still for whatever reason points at me when someone asks who built it.
Gerrit - Red and I are talking about Brett's fiberglass skiff. I'm not good lookin' enough to be seen in a cedar strip canoe.

Brett - Is it still the water pressure gauge, or something else?
:smile
That looks amazing Brett, you've got to take a lot of satisfaction when you look at it. Now go run it over some oysters...
By McH
You'll be spilling fruity beers in it in no time!
:bow

:cool

Fine job sir!!!

I know a couple spotted bass creeks/rivers close to home that thing needs to see.

Man, fuck Hot Creek. I remember Carpe Tructa and B[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine