Summer bugs tr

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
stillsteamin

Re: Summer bugs tr

Post by stillsteamin » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:52 am

LTFI wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 pm
chug chug chug...
A wise man recently told me that chugging a skater is like jerking off in public.

Seems like down south is the place to be right now, the D is b-r-u-t-a-l :gun at the moment. Maybe bc we weren't chugging our skaters...
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Bomber is an unabashed chooger. Doesn't matter who's around he's not ashamed to whip it out :smile

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:23 pm

stillsteamin wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:52 am
LTFI wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:45 pm
chug chug chug...
A wise man recently told me that chugging a skater is like jerking off in public.
You say that like jerking off in public is a bad thing. Really nice pictures and report LTFI
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Mad_Mike

Post by Mad_Mike » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:04 pm

well that was just nice... real nice.. all this talk about jacking off in public has got me all hot a bothered though...
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade