2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
The Wandering Blues

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Post by The Wandering Blues » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:05 am

Woolybug25 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am
Redchaser wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm
The tears of Notre Dame fans are most delicious.
So eat a bag of dicks.
I should market a snackfood called “Dicks” and build the campaign around “eat a bag of Dicks..” Damn near a license to print money.

I’m going with 31-24, and the Tide 3peats. RTR!
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South

fatman

Post by fatman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am

bod-assorted-basic_1024x1024.jpg
bod-assorted-basic_1024x1024.jpg (146.53 KiB) Viewed 281 times
It's been done....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

The Wandering Blues

Post by The Wandering Blues » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 am

fatman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:39 am
bod-assorted-basic_1024x1024.jpg

It's been done....
Well, shit. But that’s awesome.
180 Degrees South

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:59 am

Woolybug25 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am
Redchaser wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:55 pm
The tears of Notre Dame fans are most delicious.
Oh fuck off, Ron. I’m probably the only ND fan you even know and you for some reason always try to dig at me with this bullshit. Notre Dame is still better than that dogshit LSU team you like and ND beat the brakes off em last year. Not to mention, y’all are about to get beat by UCF. So eat a bag of dicks.

I’ll take a 12-1 season. Clemson is a hell of a football team.
Yep, delicious....and actually I know quite a few ND fans.... in real life, not just on the interwebs.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:27 pm

I guess that settles that, it wasn't a mistake that UCF didn't make the 4 team playoffs. And the game wasn't near as close as the score with LSU more than doubling UCF's offensive production. LSU shot themselves in the foot 3 times virtually at the goal line but still controlled the entire game and got the win. 'LSU is a good team, but they aren't an elite team this year (Hopefully they will be soon), mistakes they made today would have cost them the game against a Georgia team or the like. So now we've seen 2 teams that had amassed 12/0 records because they play weak ass schedules get outclassed in their bowl game. I hope this will at least end the crying from UCF that they should be in the playoff, or that embarrassing talk that they're the real national champs...
Last edited by Redchaser on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Wandering Blues

Post by The Wandering Blues » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:32 pm

Coach O got a 10 win season and will be around for awhile. And UCF got exposed for what they are; a great program but still not top tier.
180 Degrees South

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:43 pm

The Wandering Blues wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:32 pm
Coach O got a 10 win season and will be around for awhile. And UCF got exposed for what they are; a great program but still not top tier.
I think you're right. I was surprised and a bit disappointed with how sloppy LSU was with regard to penalties. This year as a whole they had really improved over previous years in that regard, and of course too many of them came when they likely would have scored TD's and had to settle for field goals. UCF's offensive coordinator did a good job of taking advantage of the holes created by having 3rd stringers in the secondary. At one point it looked like we had wide receivers playing DB.

Creamer

Post by Creamer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:27 am

Joe Burrow showed some grit sticking in that game considering some of the shots he took. The hit on the INT was the kind of thing that looks like it would separate a man at the waist.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:17 pm

:coffee
Last edited by Woolybug25 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:17 pm
Redchaser wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:27 pm
I guess that settles that, it wasn't a mistake that UCF didn't make the 4 team playoffs. And the game wasn't near as close as the score with LSU more than doubling UCF's offensive production. LSU shot themselves in the foot 3 times virtually at the goal line but still controlled the entire game and got the win. 'LSU is a good team, but they aren't an elite team this year (Hopefully they will be soon), mistakes they made today would have cost them the game against a Georgia team or the like. So now we've seen 2 teams that had amassed 12/0 records because they play weak ass schedules get outclassed in their bowl game. I hope this will at least end the crying from UCF that they should be in the playoff, or that embarrassing talk that they're the real national champs...
Ok then... who earned it more than Notre Dame? OSU who lost to Purdue and had a worse strength of schedule and didn’t beat a better opponent? A two loss UGA team that played less ranked teams, already lost to Bama and got beat by Texas?

You say “ND didn’t play anyone”, but it’s patently false. They beat more ranked teams than any playoff team. They had the 8th toughest schedule per Sagarin. They didn’t lose a single fucking game and played all Power 5 teams outside of Navy.

That’s what’s wrong with SEC fans. They think they should just be able to play each other and a bunch of non P5 schools. It’s bullshit. Don’t talk to me about ND’s schedule when your team’s non conference schedule consists of Rice and Chattanooga and SE Louisiana. Y’all played five non P5 teams and have the audacity to talk about other teams schedules. Pfft... get fucked.

:cool
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

:coffee

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Woolybug25 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm
Woolybug25 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:17 pm
Redchaser wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:27 pm
Ok then... who earned it more than Notre Dame? OSU who lost to Purdue and had a worse strength of schedule and didn’t beat a better opponent? A two loss UGA team that played less ranked teams, already lost to Bama and got beat by Texas?

You say “ND didn’t play anyone”, but it’s patently false. They beat more ranked teams than any playoff team. They had the 8th toughest schedule per Sagarin. They didn’t lose a single fucking game and played all Power 5 teams outside of Navy.

That’s what’s wrong with SEC fans. They think they should just be able to play each other and a bunch of non P5 schools. It’s bullshit. Don’t talk to me about ND’s schedule when your team’s non conference schedule consists of Rice and Chattanooga and SE Louisiana. Y’all played five non P5 teams and have the audacity to talk about other teams schedules. Pfft... get fucked.

:cool
Um... no Sagarin has ND's schedule ranked at #35 including Clemson

First, his directions for reading
directions.JPG
directions.JPG (26.74 KiB) Viewed 56 times
And the actual schedule ranking
sos.JPG
sos.JPG (73.21 KiB) Viewed 56 times
S&P had ND's sos somewhere around 60 (prior to playing Clemson that is)

And sadly, there is very little chance of me getting fucked, no matter how much you may wish it. I do appreciate you pulling for me though.