This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
ND had to get in being undefeated against a quality schedule. The bottom line this year is that it feels like Bama and Clemson are so far ahead of the rest of the country that nobody was going to stop those two from playing for the title. Look at the top teams in the country and it's basically Alabama, Clemson, and who cares after that. And I'm a Buckeye fan. Both of those teams would have beaten the doors off OSU. #3 and #4, pick two deserving sacrificial lambs and get it over with.
Creamer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:36 am ND had to get in being undefeated against a quality schedule. The bottom line this year is that it feels like Bama and Clemson are so far ahead of the rest of the country that nobody was going to stop those two from playing for the title. Look at the top teams in the country and it's basically Alabama, Clemson, and who cares after that. And I'm a Buckeye fan. Both of those teams would have beaten the doors off OSU. #3 and #4, pick two deserving sacrificial lambs and get it over with.
I was glad to see OSU get the win in the Rose Bowl, you are correct about Bama, Clemson then the rest.
Being old school, I like seeing programs like ND returning to the upper echelons. I’d love to see USC, Nebraska, and Penn State return as well.

But this season seemed like it was always gonna be Alabama v Clemson. Rollllllll Tide.
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:39 am
You must be a auburn...Obama fan. Fucking liberals...
[/quote]

Yep. Your worst fucking nightmare- a snowflake with a gun.
[/quote]

And a badge....
Redchaser wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:05 pm
And a badge....
Yeah, but is says “Retired” on it, which means I don’t worry about internal affairs any more... Sad part is he’s probably distant kin.

Looking forward to the game tonight. And I’ll be in your neck of the woods next week. This cold weather out here is wearing on my bones.
Roll over Tide.
The Wandering Blues wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:16 pm Well, crow tastes like shit. Congrats to Clemson for a well played victory. They torched us both sides of the ball.

Roll Tide 2019.
Clemson is playing pretty much a prefect game. Very impressive. I thought your Bama boys were going to win this one.
Redchaser wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:24 pm
The Wandering Blues wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:16 pm Well, crow tastes like shit. Congrats to Clemson for a well played victory. They torched us both sides of the ball.

Roll Tide 2019.
Clemson is playing pretty much a prefect game. Very impressive. I thought your Bama boys were going to win this one.
I thought it would be last man standing, but Clemson... Boils down to Bama came in to defend a national championship. Clemson came in to win a national championship. I tip my houndstooth hat to the Tigers.

That's what it's about. :cool

Shakedown: TR

Thanks for that one KP. Often times we are too ha[…]

Wait, edit: North Shore, as in Baie-Comeau, etc.? […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BSSBH (variation) https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine