Page 1 of 7

2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:55 am
by Redchaser
Miami pre-season ranking #8 - HA
Washington pre-season ranking #6 - Double HA

Only conference that has only one loss at this point - The SEC - and that loss was Tennessee and we already know they suck.

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:21 am
by befuddled
NC State's year this year. This year we take it all.

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:14 pm
by Plow
Texas pre-season ranking #23 - HA

Thank dog they don't play anyone in the SEC...

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:34 am
by Da Ax
Although I'm not a fan, it does my heart good to see VaTech beat FL State. A weekend with Miami AND FL state losing along with Michigan is a good weekend...

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:54 am
by troutsmack
This just in, my Vols still suck.

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:40 pm
by mrl0004
Auburn was close to giving me a heart attack, as usual, they shoot themselves in the foot a lot. Most penalties in a game since 2014.

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:43 pm
by Redchaser
mrl0004 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:40 pm
Auburn was close to giving me a heart attack, as usual, they shoot themselves in the foot a lot. Most penalties in a game since 2014.
Chalk that up to first game jitters. Auburn's a good team. It ought to be a really good game on the 15th

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 am
by mrl0004
Redchaser wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:43 pm
mrl0004 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:40 pm
Auburn was close to giving me a heart attack, as usual, they shoot themselves in the foot a lot. Most penalties in a game since 2014.
Chalk that up to first game jitters. Auburn's a good team. It ought to be a really good game on the 15th
Yep. Now that we've had our respective tune-up games, it's inevitable. No matter how good or bad we are, this game always scares me.

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 pm
by Redchaser
mrl0004 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 am
Redchaser wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:43 pm
mrl0004 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:40 pm
Auburn was close to giving me a heart attack, as usual, they shoot themselves in the foot a lot. Most penalties in a game since 2014.
Chalk that up to first game jitters. Auburn's a good team. It ought to be a really good game on the 15th
Yep. Now that we've had our respective tune-up games, it's inevitable. No matter how good or bad we are, this game always scares me.
LSU is going to have to play a lot better than they did last night to beat Auburn. My prediction....the Tigers win

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:11 am
by LA Fly Guy
Redchaser wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:45 pm
mrl0004 wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:48 am
Redchaser wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:43 pm


Chalk that up to first game jitters. Auburn's a good team. It ought to be a really good game on the 15th
Yep. Now that we've had our respective tune-up games, it's inevitable. No matter how good or bad we are, this game always scares me.
LSU is going to have to play a lot better than they did last night to beat Auburn. My prediction....the Tigers win

Genius, this guy

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:51 am
by mrl0004
Let's just hope nothing gets set on fire this weekend in Auburn. :gun

Re: 2018/2019 Unlimited College Football Thread

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:58 pm
by The Wandering Blues
The Throwin’ Samoan. Rollllllll Tide.