This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Gremlin
Looking for suggestions on 3 man tents... for car camping, some "moderate to easy" back packing".

Purpose: use for 2 people, hopefully 1 male, 1 female.... want room to shake and bake.

sorry for the mundane post, hopefully if I get the tent I can add some better content ;)

trying to get my shopping list done before I do the divorce bank account/savings/investment transfer.... I want to get the 1/2 price discount.

Gremlin
By Upsetter
Sierra designs marmot mountain hardwear north face will get you what you need. Sierra trading post email deals will get you the price you want. Might have to wait a bit for just the right tent but they usually have a good selection
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
The nice thing about three man tents is the perfect fit for a queen size air matress, preferably on with an auto inflater. The fit is less than perfect for three men — I’d best describe it as tight, but fun.
By Redchaser
If it's strictly for car camping, forget about getting a 3 man, get something big and roomy. I've got my backpacking tent for when I have to carry it, but for car camping I've got a big Kelty family sized dome tent that I put my Simmons queen size inflatable in (bed, that other inflatable is svelt) and live and sleep well.
By Da Ax
This would heavily depend of the size of the male and/or female....
By stillsteamin
Honyuk96 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:27 pm I have a Marmot limelight 3. I've used many and this tent is bomber. Cheers
x2
By Kfoxwyo
X3,
By Juan es un pescado
REI 1/4 dome 3. Light weight, 2 doors, easily sleeps 2 people and 2 dogs. And it actually fits into the storage bag, along with the groundcloth.
By markl
Redchaser wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:45 am If it's strictly for car camping, forget about getting a 3 man, get something big and roomy. I've got my backpacking tent for when I have to carry it, but for car camping I've got a big Kelty family sized dome tent that I put my Simmons queen size inflatable in (bed, that other inflatable is svelt) and live and sleep well.
X2
By yard4sale
You know what I really like in a 3 man tent? TITS!

There are rules man....
By Redchaser
yard4sale wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 pm You know what I really like in a 3 man tent? TITS!

There are rules man....
I wouldn't remember
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine