3 man tents...

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
stillsteamin

Re: 3 man tents...

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 pm
You know what I really like in a 3 man tent? TITS!

There are rules man....
To elaborate, female tits. Boobies, if you will.

Been spending some time in eastern WA lately, rivals the southern midwest for density of man tits per acre. U aint fittin three bubbas in a 3p unless ur stackin em. I take # of men, multiply it by two when estimating tent space necessary. When u factor in gear, sock smell, and open space required to disperse farts to nonlethal ppm, anything less is a safety hazard. And also gay.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:56 pm

Tight, but fun.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:42 pm

stillsteamin wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 pm
yard4sale wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:46 pm
You know what I really like in a 3 man tent? TITS!

There are rules man....
To elaborate, female tits. Boobies, if you will.

Been spending some time in eastern WA lately, rivals the southern midwest for density of man tits per acre. U aint fittin three bubbas in a 3p unless ur stackin em. I take # of men, multiply it by two when estimating tent space necessary. When u factor in gear, sock smell, and open space required to disperse farts to nonlethal ppm, anything less is a safety hazard. And also gay.

So I used to hang out in the haight street area of SF when I got old enough to drive. I was there for the hippy stoner scene(good weed was hard to find in my town) but the area had an upcoming ghey scene as well.
I went there once with my girlfriend who had the kind of incredible rack that an 18 year old but who would later get fat can have. She wanted to buy some sexy lingerie so we went into a shop that was half sex toys, half sexy clothes. She picks out a couple see through tips and heads back to the changing booths. A few minutes later I head back to see the goods. One of the curtains was not closed all the way so I kind of glance at it expecting my ladies nice titties.

Instead I see a huge pair of tits, covered in chest hair! Then in a voice much deeper than mine I hear “I don’t know, I think I’m more of a D cup”

How that guy ever left home I’ll never know but I did end up breaking up with that HF a week later. Not her fault, the association was just too much.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:04 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:42 pm
I went there once with my girlfriend who had the kind of incredible rack that an 18 year old but who would later get fat can have.
200.gif
200.gif (388.58 KiB) Viewed 463 times
Three girls immediately came to mind when I read that. Unfortunately I was only lucky enough to take a ride with one, and I got it in right under the wire. Doors came off shortly after, then the wheels. One of my baseball teammates couldn't get his seatbelt off and was stuck in the passenger seat when the whole mess skidded to a stop 5 miles from my hometown. Just a rusted out frame in a front yard now, buncha kids climbing on it.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 am

stillsteamin wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:26 pm
open space required to disperse farts
Often overlooked aspect when tent shopping.

I'm in red's camp. My 4 man is basically a 1 man plus god and gear...and hot air dispersing space.

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:38 am

As I stated earlier, depends on dude/chick size. I normally cut the marketing bullshit by half. If it says 2 man tent, that's 2 midgets or 1 normal sized man. Four man: 4-5 midgets or 2 normal sized people. This includes gear...
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 am

Da Ax wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:38 am
Four man: 4-5 midgets
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:56 pm
Tight, but fun.

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:01 pm

The best damn 3 man tent was the North Face VE-23

Of course they stopped making it :smile
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

421sd

Post by 421sd » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:34 pm

My cheap-ass Coleman '4-man' is just right for me by myself on the rivers. It has served well for over 20 years. Occasionally I'll let my wife sleep/play with me in it. :Roll Eyes
D10 Camp-1B.jpg
D10 Camp-1B.jpg (191.82 KiB) Viewed 361 times

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:00 pm

I have the Eureka 3 man and it's pretty nice. Been through some storms, bad weather and drunken falls ..

If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

McH

Post by McH » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:56 am

West Chester wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:00 pm
I have the Eureka 3 man and it's pretty nice. Been through some storms, bad weather and drunken falls ..

including stripper pole for said midgets??
you know what i am a strong fan of..... fishing and not being a douche bag. - alteredstates

For fucks sake, its just fishing...it ain't that cool. - Vito

Who the fuck comes home from fishing EARLY? A guy that whipped deserves to get cheated on.- yard4sale