This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By HPFF
Must be Musky Week on the Drake! Looks like you fellas had a hell of a time...good stuff. :cool
By RaZ
musky are assholes. i love it.
By fatman
:smile
By fatman
fatman wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 am:smile
I meant "nice work fellers"
By fly-chucker
We were all stoked for our 2nd annual autumn musky bake. The weather called for temps in the 40's with heavy overcast and drizzle for the entire time. Packed up the night before and arrived in Fred's driveway well before sunrise.

packed.jpg
packed.jpg (13.25 KiB) Viewed 260 times

Transferred everything from my rig to his and hit the road.

Splashed the boat and proceeded to get busy. We had a few follows, and I ended up sticking this hot musky
hotty.jpeg
hotty.jpeg (318.42 KiB) Viewed 260 times
We returned to the cabin and found Fred's bro decompressing. We joined him with a cold barley and were soon joined by Johnbmadwis. Fred already gave the lowdown on the afternoon, so I shant repeat it here.

Two more days of hard fishing produced several more follows, but no eats. Evenings around the table went something like this.
evenings.JPG
evenings.JPG (117.59 KiB) Viewed 260 times
And a good night of drinking sometimes ends up with some strange encounters the following morning.
mornings.jpg
mornings.jpg (94.78 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Hit the boats and did it all over again.
cheers.jpg
cheers.jpg (215.71 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Already planning for next year fellas. Can't wait.
By chadroc
thanks for calling, guys. i was shackled in a filthy hovel just south of you. waiting.

john, fuck and otter, hey.

Disgruntled thin mint it is.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine