Everything is Unprecedented Until it Happens TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Kfoxwyo

Re: Everything is Unprecedented Until it Happens TR

Post by Kfoxwyo » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Thanks for the TR-each fire is remarkable just in awful ways.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Thank you to those that helped out in anyway, the families affected are truly grateful. I'll post a little more of an update soon.

Spicy, bummed our paths didn't cross, great event and Bryce showed us a good time. I didn't stick around long on Saturday but plan on coming back down under better circumstances, i'll be sure to get in touch next time.

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:33 pm

LTFI wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:55 pm
Thank you to those that helped out in anyway, the families affected are truly grateful. I'll post a little more of an update soon.

Spicy, bummed our paths didn't cross, great event and Bryce showed us a good time. I didn't stick around long on Saturday but plan on coming back down under better circumstances, i'll be sure to get in touch next time.
Always got a seat in the boat for ya buddy.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK