This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By n8
lets see where the magic happens.
IMG_0157smaller.JPG
flytable
IMG_0157smaller.JPG (61.59 KiB) Viewed 4900 times
Attachments:
imagedesk.jpg
right when i got through building it
imagedesk.jpg (31.99 KiB) Viewed 4882 times
By shunned
gr8.

what type of timber for the drawer faces? looks a stickleback of some sort.

just on the off mate, have you paid your dues or are you another of these slippery bastards?

disclaimer: I'm not bothered by tits but I wanna see some fish and pie, mostly pie. Fuck, we just can't let anyone in, where's the fun in that?
By n8
the drawer faces are leapord wood and the legs and front are mahagony. as far as dues. i have no idea what you are talking about.
By shunned
pull us out one of those drawers and if you dovetailed your corners you can come in for nothing, my hook.

mitch aka 2 chisels
-drake rent a cop and self serving bastard

what's the title of the book beside 'Fly Tying For Beginners'?
...and I don't want to be the one to tell you but some assmaggot has stuck Orvis shit all over your new desk.
By Veetch
n8 wrote:the drawer faces are leapord wood and the legs and front are mahagony. as far as dues. i have no idea what you are talking about.
You might want to refer to my recent tome entitled "Newbie Hello"....enjoy the read
By n8
sorry. no dovetails. i did dedo the bottoms in with melamine tho. guess ill have to come in the old way. the book is 50 places to fly fish befor you die. and i cant believe you dont like my orvis sign. that just hurts.
By n8
VEE, thanks for the heads up. guess this is my hello post. now you fuckers can have your puke fest on me...rip at will.

oh, and to get it started, fuck you.
By shunned
I thought it was that book, I've the other one of his and the Austrian version of the other.
who has time to read.jpg
who has time to read.jpg (93.27 KiB) Viewed 4808 times
do me a favour and don't start chucking all your toys out of the pram just yet, make with the pie and we'll get on famously.
fancy the recently forgiven dr. douche telling you how to suck eggs...
By chuffer
Damn dude, that's not a tying desk. You need to get some shit piled up on that thing. As an example of what it should look like, here's mine:
tying-desk.jpg
tying-desk.jpg (53.55 KiB) Viewed 4805 times
By shunned
this is mine but I'm renovating...
eat your fucking tea somewhere else.jpg
eat your fucking tea somewhere else.jpg (101.86 KiB) Viewed 3644 times
do you lads not sleep?
By Highsticken
Nice desk noob . Here is my abortion table .
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine