This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By n8
nice shunned. where's all the dead birds and mamals? thanks for the warm welcome. cheers :cool nice desk highstick.
By shunned
mate, I'd like to kill the fucking thing but miss aka 2 fish loves it, it's name is Jessie (same as the real dog; real imaginative my daughter).
that's not a didgeridoo, love.jpg
that's not a didgeridoo, love.jpg (70.92 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
I know, dad.jpg
I know, dad.jpg (89 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
By fat tire
See...shunned is quit normal. I knew it all along.

N8..like your table..Now it needs epoxy drippings..Glue stains..feather and fur residue stuck in the epoxy... Beer bottle rings...and two day old pizza crust.
By Mr. Don
just on the off mate, have you paid your dues or are you another of these slippery bastards?

disclaimer: I'm not bothered by tits but I wanna see some fish and pie, mostly pie. Fuck, we just can't let anyone in, where's the fun in that?

N8 please point me towards your noob into post cause I can't find it. :wink
Be a nice table if you ever start tying.
How many times an hour do you wash your hands you compulsive fuck? That neat is the sign of a very sick mind.
Anyway I suggest you get things right.
I will even lend you the pie .

p.s your name sucks

Last edited by Mr. Don on Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Plow
Nice table n8. Fronts match nicely. Must be from big city Mississippi if you can get Chimay. Must be from Mississippi if you’re drinking it out of a mug – least its not frosted.

MD spotted the pie how about some fish, that marsh red (I’m guessing) in your desk, sans your face, is a start. “Newbie Hello” is one way to start if you can pull it off, either way welcome.
By jerome
anyone else thing Lil Miss Shunned looks like she just took a huge rip off the bong in that 2nd pic... funny as hell... :cool
By Oldog
Please do not use the Veetch intro as your guide.

no need to demonstrate you skills at cussing and spewing forth garbage.

show fish and some water - boobs are appreciated by the hoard

thank you

I admire you carpentry skills..

I am getting ready to start an orchid table for MrsDog, but I don't do well with anything smaller then dimensional lumber
By RFA
Wow, this post makes me feel bad. I thought I was the shit because I just picked up a rubbermaid hobby drawer set for $7 at Wal Mart. I tie with my wife's desk lamp on my kitchen table.

snobs.
By n8
bigtrout.jpg
7lbs. 30" on a 3 wt. in Wa.
bigtrout.jpg (24.27 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
Attachments:
beach fishing 012smaller.JPG
blue
beach fishing 012smaller.JPG (93.34 KiB) Viewed 1532 times
Delia-2-Fish.jpg
fishing buddy
Delia-2-Fish.jpg (86.93 KiB) Viewed 1526 times