This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Pat
thinking of trying a pipe. I like long and curvy pipes. this one looks nice.

By jerome
thats a sweet piece.... too long imo, wont be comfortable to use. I used to smoke when i could still get good tobacco rather easily. Do some reading, you have to work your way up to the good stuff. There is alot of variety, etc... alot of experiementing to be done before you find the stuff you really like, kinda like good beer, ya know... I got hooked on an athen's shop's special blends and some imported odd ball stuff and when i couldnt get them anymore i just quit smoking. so i just stick to the green stuff now... :cool
By Shufisher
This should fit well with your new persona.

You will, of course, need a new wardrobe.

By troutsmack
Shufisher wrote:This should fit well with your new persona.

You will, of course, need a new wardrobe.

I just saw that car go off at auction for 100K this morning on ESPN (including the boat and woodden waterskis). RM auction I think

Of course you're going to need a smoking jacket
Attachments:
smoking jacket.jpg
smoking jacket.jpg (3.45 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
By truteya
uhhh
Attachments:
mark113d.jpg
mark113d.jpg (100.13 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
By Yard Sale
Rasta man live up:
pipe.JPG
pipe.JPG (57.67 KiB) Viewed 2078 times
Woah no man don't give up....
By befuddled
herein lies the reason dopeheads scare me*..you willingly put your lips, repeatedly, to smoking devices that look like brain altering dildos. Really. Ever been in a sex shop? Compare.

*(not really, most of you guys have brains functioning at 110% of mine and I dont give a shit what your method of winding down is...)
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine