This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By ironman
She was a good one, RMH. So sorry she's gone. Sips will be poured for sure.
By yard4sale
Sorry for your loss man. Looks like you gave her a good life. That’s about as good as you can do.

Although I’ve had dogs all my life I had to put one down for the first time this year. It was excruciating trying to decide the day. I ain’t no god... I will say that a couple months later I felt much better about it and realized it was the right time and right thing to do.

My best to you and yours.
By The Wandering Blues
From my pack to yours, our deepest condolences. Those stretchy dogs sure become a part of you.
By Gremlin
sorry to hear.

took me a long time to appreciate wiener dogs. They are very protective. On the flip side, if they are yours they seem to be quite loyal, and as I said : protective!

They can also disappear into a couch, even 2 of them.
By Nevs
I've three of those wieners running around the house. One's 9, two are 5. One with epilepsy, and one with the IVDD back issues. Definitely not looking forward to the day when those issues finally really come to a head.

You could obviously trust her a heck of a lot more than I could ever trust my little assholes off lead.
By Woolybug25
Sorry to hear bud. Losing a pup is always tough, but rest assured that you provided quite the life for this sweet girl. She’ll see you on the other side.
By Bobwhite
The depth of their love and loyalty is hard to fathom. Man... there's nothing harder.

So sorry for your family's loss.

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine