Final Road Trip

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
ironman

Re: Final Road Trip

Post by ironman » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 pm

She was a good one, RMH. So sorry she's gone. Sips will be poured for sure.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

RockyMtHigh

Post by RockyMtHigh » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:30 pm

I appreciate it ya'll! I have consumed my fair share since it all went down.
wait...what? fuck - Fatman

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Sorry for your loss man. Looks like you gave her a good life. That’s about as good as you can do.

Although I’ve had dogs all my life I had to put one down for the first time this year. It was excruciating trying to decide the day. I ain’t no god... I will say that a couple months later I felt much better about it and realized it was the right time and right thing to do.

My best to you and yours.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

The Wandering Blues

Post by The Wandering Blues » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:02 pm

From my pack to yours, our deepest condolences. Those stretchy dogs sure become a part of you.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:56 pm

sorry to hear.

took me a long time to appreciate wiener dogs. They are very protective. On the flip side, if they are yours they seem to be quite loyal, and as I said : protective!

They can also disappear into a couch, even 2 of them.
The Drake, at it's best, gets us away from this regurgitated ration of shit that is everywhere you look in Flyfishing. VTNZ

Glista

Post by Glista » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 am

Condolences Mike. that really sucks. A sip will be poured.

Nevs

Post by Nevs » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:44 am

I've three of those wieners running around the house. One's 9, two are 5. One with epilepsy, and one with the IVDD back issues. Definitely not looking forward to the day when those issues finally really come to a head.

You could obviously trust her a heck of a lot more than I could ever trust my little assholes off lead.

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:45 am

Sorry to hear bud. Losing a pup is always tough, but rest assured that you provided quite the life for this sweet girl. She’ll see you on the other side.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am

The depth of their love and loyalty is hard to fathom. Man... there's nothing harder.

So sorry for your family's loss.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner