This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
CC Riebeeck wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:26 pm ps: I’ll bring your water wings.
I've got a bad-assed new wading staff. But bring the water wings anywho.... :smile
By Oakman
Palometa wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:28 pm Strong work Oakman- missed you during the fall run.

Striper....musky....uh-huh, stripers
Thanks, was a total drag to miss the crew this year, schedule just didn't work out.

BRUCE????? What the fuck, I thought he was only offended by crotches.

:gun
By Average Joe
The ginger tits were quickly Bruce Lee’d, yet the “owerhouse area keto slim diet the brain” content/(spam) posted by oplase still remains.

Good to know that Drake board moderation guidelines remain a firmly anchored constant in this ever changing world.
By LA Fly Guy
I have nothing to offer,but sadly missed the payment.

HPFF, I hope you find your fish.

Tranny's just jrunk..... don't mind him.
By markl
Average Joe wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:49 pm The ginger tits were quickly Bruce Lee’d, yet the “owerhouse area keto slim diet the brain” content/(spam) posted by oplase still remains.

Good to know that Drake board moderation guidelines remain a firmly anchored constant in this ever changing world.
Yep. Tits are offensive to advertisers, but horrendously offensive (and inappropriate to us) content in its own right is not offensive to advertisers. Just exactly who do these advertisers think they are pitching to on The Suck?!?!?!
By croaker
Check with Kyle or Maniac.
May be able to help or point you in the right direction.
By TX.
croaker wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:32 pm Check with Kyle or Maniac.
May be able to help or point you in the right direction.
The only fish Kylie caught was w/ me, Maniac caught a ramp fish once.... :Roll Eyes
Of course if you're after drugs, shine and Hooters, that's a different story.
Hey Kyle!
By Kylemc
Its obviously been a while TX. I put 2 in the boat and that was just last week next to the house and the fish your referring to was 4 years ago. I have also been sober 275 days. So yeah your right, drink 24 for me brother.
By TX.
K,
How you been buddy?
Glad you're on fish...Pics or it's bullshit, you know the rules.
Good for you by the way, good GREAT to see you're safe.
We need to fish.
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine