This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By markl
Hit Guatemala and Belize over the Holidays with the family. Last year was Nicaragua. Loved them all. I would agree that American pricing is slipping in. Especially on the beaten path. I would hit Belize for the party and bikinis (and English), Guatemala for the volcanoes and culture in Antigua. Nicaragua for the beaches and volcano sledding - seriously! BTW, Nicaragua was far and away the cheapest and best value.
Nice pics. central and south America are definitely worth any exploring.
Funny how one letter makes the difference from cocoa plantation to coca plantation. (I originally read it as coca)

Awesome trip, Scott.
By Bobwhite
Very cool... great job, Dad!
By TX.
LTFI wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:33 pm Real shitty :cool

Dig the artsy. Whats the new lens?

My mom recently retired and moved down there on the pacific side. I think I need to plan a visit.
Yes.
You do.
Camera is new to me OMD 5. Bought from Socks for my daughter, shutter died, she gave it back to me, I had it rebuilt...for 200 bucks from Olympus. Lens was a 12-50 w/ macro.
By TX.
markl wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:25 am Hit Guatemala and Belize over the Holidays with the family. Last year was Nicaragua. Loved them all. I would agree that American pricing is slipping in. Especially on the beaten path. I would hit Belize for the party and bikinis (and English), Guatemala for the volcanoes and culture in Antigua. Nicaragua for the beaches and volcano sledding - seriously! BTW, Nicaragua was far and away the cheapest and best value.
Nice pics. central and south America are definitely worth any exploring.
Nicaragua is on our radar... for sure.
Maybe retire there?
By TX.
HPFF wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:12 pm Damn , family vacations have obviously gotten better since I was a kid! FuK Disney World...that's the way to do it.
:cool
Spent way more going to Disney than going out of the country and teaching the kids culture. Been there.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Silver Invicta Muddled Crippler https://liv[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

/I4vJM4L2D2U never minds ill figure out the avat[…]

Rust Belt 2019

This. Oh Lord, put me in this picture one day[…]

come hell or high water tr

got the lumpy out and early the next morn IMG_5304[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine