Schools out for winter TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
mitch aka 2 fish
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:44 am

joe and corn are still sittin' in a tree.
#religiousonlinejusticeblackfacerapetwopartypreferredfiddyfiddyseppohorseshit

User avatar
Average Joe
Posts: 2635
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by Average Joe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 am

mitch aka 2 fish wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:44 am
joe and corn are still sittin' in a tree.
... and we'll be doing it at Wayne's a week from this Friday.

It's supposed to rain.

I'm planning to listen to the Grateful Dead and burn weed in the truck on the drive up.

It'll be just like having you there.

User avatar
Lando
Posts: 4657
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 am
Location: Out West

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by Lando » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am

Average Joe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 am
mitch aka 2 fish wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:44 am
joe and corn are still sittin' in a tree.
... and we'll be doing it at Wayne's a week from this Friday.

It's supposed to rain.

I'm planning to listen to the Grateful Dead and burn weed in the truck on the drive up.

It'll be just like having you there.
Make sure to bring something that will shit its guts out every hour on the hour.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

User avatar
Da Ax
Posts: 1331
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by Da Ax » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Gawd dats noice...makes me think about fishing again.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

User avatar
Average Joe
Posts: 2635
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by Average Joe » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:31 pm

Lando wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am
Average Joe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 am
mitch aka 2 fish wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:44 am
joe and corn are still sittin' in a tree.
... and we'll be doing it at Wayne's a week from this Friday.

It's supposed to rain.

I'm planning to listen to the Grateful Dead and burn weed in the truck on the drive up.

It'll be just like having you there.
Make sure to bring something that will shit its guts out every hour on the hour.
Ironman and his coconut flour should handle that task nicely.

User avatar
mitch aka 2 fish
Posts: 1103
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Schools out for winter TR

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 pm

just drive like he does in pissing oregon and I can shit continuously.

bloody marys dragged through the fucking garden helps as well.
#religiousonlinejusticeblackfacerapetwopartypreferredfiddyfiddyseppohorseshit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigguy, fishpimp, fishskibum, Honyuk96, Obie, yard4sale and 120 guests