This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Good to hear the pup's making a full recovery. People who leave braid and hooks on the river bank should be made to eat it backwards.

I really enjoyed the first bit, great photos. I never catch shit so properly rinsed flies and scenery are my epic.
By chadroc
best to the god. i am so sorry y'all have to go through it, but also - worth it. the trip looks absolutely wonderful too. thank you for sharing that shit and all the best moving forward.
By chadroc
anyone who reads this should also swing by the classifieds and read about LTFI selling a rod.......just sayin.
By 421sd
Glad the god is recovering.

I have to admit to using bait to catch Crappie and Walleye, and helping kids catch enough fish to get/keep them interested.

With that said, fuck scumbags who leave anything behind in our wilds.
By LTFI
Lab work came back. The decision to be proactive was the correct one. The god is doing really well and since the tube came out we have both been getting some rest. One more follow up appointment this Friday, finish out the antibiotics and I think we can put all this behind us.

Thank you all.

I'm headed back to that beach in the coming weeks, no god, no rod, just gloves and a trash bag. It's a fucking disgrace that people leave their shit but it's the world we live in and all too common during salmon and sturgeon season. Likely wont make a dent but I'll get some peace of mind if there's just 1 less hook tangled up for some other dog or kid to find.
By The Po Thead
LTFI wrote: I'm headed back to that beach in the coming weeks, no god, no rod, just gloves and a trash bag. It's a fucking disgrace that people leave their shit but it's the world we live in and all too common during salmon and sturgeon season. Likely wont make a dent but I'll get some peace of mind if there's just 1 less hook tangled up for some other dog or kid to find.
Fuck man. That’s the kind of statement from truly wonderful person right there.

Glad to hear that things are going better, for both you and the pooch.
By Obie
LTFI wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:46 pm It's a fucking disgrace that people leave their shit but it's the world we live in and all too common during salmon and sturgeon season. Likely wont make a dent but I'll get some peace of mind if there's just 1 less hook tangled up for some other dog or kid to find.
Thank you.

The summer hourlies went back to class this week. If there's been any lesson I hope they've learned over the past several months, it's that getting frustrated and angry and outraged just because it feels good in the moment isn't particularly constructive. It sounds like you're willing to do the work, and I appreciate that.

I'm pullin' for the doggo, too :cool
By chadroc
so I tried to put out a quiet call to help out LTFI. bumping up my voice here. collection going on to raise funds to lessen the expenses he's had to incur for the dog's good health. thus far we've got $325. thanks to all who chimed in for this thus far. anyone else want in? you can message me here or shoot money to my PayPal which is wilde_chad@yahoo.com

if you go and do that just add a note - "for LTFI" or some shit.

payment. your bitch and mine. miss Scarlett:

Obie wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:07 pm
LTFI wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:46 pm It's a fucking disgrace that people leave their shit but it's the world we live in and all too common during salmon and sturgeon season. Likely wont make a dent but I'll get some peace of mind if there's just 1 less hook tangled up for some other dog or kid to find.
Thank you.

The summer hourlies went back to class this week. If there's been any lesson I hope they've learned over the past several months, it's that getting frustrated and angry and outraged just because it feels good in the moment isn't particularly constructive. It sounds like you're willing to do the work, and I appreciate that.

I'm pullin' for the doggo, too :cool
I sent something via pigeon. You can feed the pigeon to the dog, as well. Dogs like that. Plus, I didnt like that particular pigeon.
By LTFI
Bigguy wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:38 pm While I never enjoy learning what others endure, that this place exists for to let it flow is why I keep coming back. Stay the course, we’ve got your back!
:cool

Herro, i'll keep my eye out for the pigeon. Game bird pate has been a popular flavor, pigeon is game birdy right?
Well sh!t, Panama...

BTW, don't hire boat boys. Surely, there must […]

Intro

I’d also like to put in a request that jos[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Do you know where I live? Who I am? WTF is pumpe[…]

whatcha tying?

DDC59DB3-2C89-462E-916C-0BA91C6171A4.jpeg Fuc[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine