Port Charlotte, Ft. Myers??

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Mad_Mike

Port Charlotte, Ft. Myers??

Post by Mad_Mike » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 am

My in-laws are snowbirds and looks like me and the wife will be heading down to visit with them here in a few weeks... Looking for information or any tips... May have my boat in tow, but will definitely have rods... Any help is greatly appreciated..

*I tried to put up some payment.. but I'm on my phone and I can't figure that out.. so maybe I'm not worthy of aid...
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade

ironman

Re: Port Charlotte, Ft. Myers??

Post by ironman » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:48 pm

I was just there.

You’ll need a pocket full of money.

And a supercar.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:47 am

I have fished there once. I think we went North out of Pine Island. It was with a group after a wedding with 3 guide boats. I was the only fly fisher and the guides weren’t fly fishing guides. I caught snook and sea trout on the fly rod and the same plus some redfish fishing live pilchards. Lots of fish were caught fishing the back bays and the shallow water around the little islands.

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Come on guys, Mike is a good guy. Somebody help him. I'll post the payment for him.

... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

medbow

Post by medbow » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 am

Rent a Hobie pedal-drive sit-on-top kayak and fish inshore. Call Naples Kayak Co. They also have great guides for 1/2 the price of a motorized trip (300 to 500 depending on how long). Big snook.

V Wake

Post by V Wake » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Check your PMs